Why getting in to photography is a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite the kit :lol: who the fuck needs 80mpx :eek: but aye, that beast wins.

I have it on good authority it's not that much better than a p45 ;)

Again you are just trying to cram too many mpx onto a sensor who's size is limited by the cameras

I have it on good authority it's not that much better than a p45 ;)

Again you are just trying to cram too many mpx onto a sensor who's size is limited by the cameras

thats what i've been looking at on DXO (not exactly the best measure) very very highly rated for everything but sports and low light.

what you got?

thats what i've been looking at on DXO (not exactly the best measure) very very highly rated for everything but sports and low light.

what you got?

I got a p25+ just to test the water really. But it's so good there is little urge to go up to the p45 at the moment

Yep, the design was always with fashion and landscape in mind really

Good for weddings with flash obv

cracking thread this lads. Eyes well and truly opened. :)

I would love to go down the digi-back/LF route - but fuck me, is that expensive. I don't spend a great deal on gear now, I find it hard enough to take the time out to use the kit I've already got. I guess to invest that kind of money, you have to have a guaranteed income from it.

p.s. Sean 'n Ross. the 24-105 is superb. a lovely piece of kit.

Not picking on anyone on here but I've noticed and even chatted to people about their 5d mark ii's etc when they are just taking pics of their kids or what ever. Made me realise that a lot of people probably get sucked in to buying stuff they don't really need.

I'm at the top of that pile, and it was a 5D mk iii actually :lol:

Haha damn and there was me thinking changing it to a mark ii would throw you off the scent :lol:
:lol: anar man.

I bought the NEX 7 recently as my "travel camera" for when an SLR is too big - nearly another grand :oops:

PS - love it like. great for a gadget freak like me.

:lol: anar man.

I bought the NEX 7 recently as my "travel camera" for when an SLR is too big - nearly another grand :oops:

PS - love it like. great for a gadget freak like me.

Haha wow you either have a very well paid job, an understanding wife / GF or are single :lol:

Haha wow you either have a very well paid job, an understanding wife / GF or are single :lol:
Just very limited expenditure living here marra, no rent or bills to pay so I'm making the most of disposable income while I have it!

The wife doesn't now about this one yet :lol:

Just very limited expenditure living here marra, no rent or bills to pay so I'm making the most of disposable income while I have it!

The wife doesn't now about this one yet :lol:

Haha might wanna pick your moment to drop that bombshell in then lol.

I told mine the other day I'd spent 1,800 on some new lenses... her response?

"Ok you need them so no problem"

Might have been different if it'd been on something trivial like... a lot different :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back