Why don't us stop feeling sorry for ourselves.

All this talk about boycotts and protests.It wont happen. Its not us.Were too loyal. Too keen.
More or less every protest in living history has ended in failure. There's no winner. Fair enough some got on Bob Murrays case and maybe got a short term respite.We smashed McMenemys car windows out and he cleared off soon after but us still ended up relegated that year.
Look.Us all know its shit.I would'nt insult anybody's intelligence.Players don't seem to care and I don't believe a word what comes out of Donald's gob. But whinging about it isn't ganna change it.It is what it is and us cant change nowt. Maybe our club but us don't run it.
Why don't us forget boycotts and protests and do what us do best and get behind us.Sunderland Football Club.No matter how poor or how much us disagree or no matter how bad it gets because hopefully all of us are still here long after this current lot have passed us by.
See yers all Saturday.

So are you saying we should just accept the situation we're in? What if it gets worse? Happy clap all the way to League 2?

#metoo
All this talk about boycotts and protests.It wont happen. Its not us.Were too loyal. Too keen.
More or less every protest in living history has ended in failure. There's no winner. Fair enough some got on Bob Murrays case and maybe got a short term respite.We smashed McMenemys car windows out and he cleared off soon after but us still ended up relegated that year.
Look.Us all know its shit.I would'nt insult anybody's intelligence.Players don't seem to care and I don't believe a word what comes out of Donald's gob. But whinging about it isn't ganna change it.It is what it is and us cant change nowt. Maybe our club but us don't run it.
Why don't us forget boycotts and protests and do what us do best and get behind us.Sunderland Football Club.No matter how poor or how much us disagree or no matter how bad it gets because hopefully all of us are still here long after this current lot have passed us by.
See yers all Saturday.
Usarside

Last edited:
The reality is we are not a premier league club, our stature should probably be a championship club. Were 1 division lower than expected, I know its a shocking time but its not the end of the world.
We will bounce back eventually but if you dont like it dont go.
Theres no need to come on here and tell everyone how shit we are and your never going again until PDC/Bruce/Moyes/Ross/Parkinson gets sacked.
That's not the reality at all. What a strange thing to post

Apologies if my grammar isn’t up to the required standards but as I clearly didn’t listen at skewel then I don’t really think an English lesson will help now. It’s about football I thought.
No I don’t think happy clapping all the way to the bottom division is the answer either but I just can’t see the point of a protest. I’ve seen enough of these political protests on the news over the past year or so and it’s got nowhere. The powers that be don’t budge. Saw one at Washington yesterday but it didn’t stop anything.
If people want to protest then good luck to them. Just my opinion is that it won’t make any difference.

Apologies if my grammar isn’t up to the required standards but as I clearly didn’t listen at skewel then I don’t really think an English lesson will help now. It’s about football I thought.
No I don’t think happy clapping all the way to the bottom division is the answer either but I just can’t see the point of a protest. I’ve seen enough of these political protests on the news over the past year or so and it’s got nowhere. The powers that be don’t budge. Saw one at Washington yesterday but it didn’t stop anything.
If people want to protest then good luck to them. Just my opinion is that it won’t make any difference.

So you were putting that shit cro-magnon grunting on for effect, then?! :lol:

mag.

Don't know one single fan who goes to games who is not realistic about our plight .We all know what we are , but wether it's the Prem or some obscure Northern League it's still our team.We are where we deserve to be and could get worse ..but little I can do other than try and get behind them."Part of the problem "? maybe but this club like other clubs for other fans runs deep.

11th in l1, no information from the management team, a manager content with a point at 13th pace Gillingham, relegation form.

but no voicing some very real concerns about the downward trajectory of the club is a no no. Righty oh

Back