Why don't us stop feeling sorry for ourselves.

julieslegs

Goalkeeper
All this talk about boycotts and protests.It wont happen. Its not us.Were too loyal. Too keen.
More or less every protest in living history has ended in failure. There's no winner. Fair enough some got on Bob Murrays case and maybe got a short term respite.We smashed McMenemys car windows out and he cleared off soon after but us still ended up relegated that year.
Look.Us all know its shit.I would'nt insult anybody's intelligence.Players don't seem to care and I don't believe a word what comes out of Donald's gob. But whinging about it isn't ganna change it.It is what it is and us cant change nowt. Maybe our club but us don't run it.
Why don't us forget boycotts and protests and do what us do best and get behind us.Sunderland Football Club.No matter how poor or how much us disagree or no matter how bad it gets because hopefully all of us are still here long after this current lot have passed us by.
See yers all Saturday.

Stopped watching and going to games, bloody shite they are. It's like throwing money in the fire with Sunderland. If people still have the Prem in their minds they better get it out for the next decade at least.

All this talk about boycotts and protests.It wont happen. Its not us.Were too loyal. Too keen.
More or less every protest in living history has ended in failure. There's no winner. Fair enough some got on Bob Murrays case and maybe got a short term respite.We smashed McMenemys car windows out and he cleared off soon after but us still ended up relegated that year.
Look.Us all know its shit.I would'nt insult anybody's intelligence.Players don't seem to care and I don't believe a word what comes out of Donald's gob. But whinging about it isn't ganna change it.It is what it is and us cant change nowt. Maybe our club but us don't run it.
Why don't us forget boycotts and protests and do what us do best and get behind us.Sunderland Football Club.No matter how poor or how much us disagree or no matter how bad it gets because hopefully all of us are still here long after this current lot have passed us by.
See yers all Saturday.
‘We smashed McMenemys car windows out’
Confessing to a crime tut tut

See yers all Saturday.

:lol:

Are you that ‘Jeweles remain still cleaming’ fella?

See yers all Saturday.

In hindsight were the Murray protests constructive given where we were then to where we are now?!

The club......as an entity.....as a local institution....not as a business to any board of directors needs the fans more than ever. So people staying away may seem like the ultimate sanction to prompt change but it's most likely to exacerbate things

The reality is we are not a premier league club, our stature should probably be a championship club. Were 1 division lower than expected, I know its a shocking time but its not the end of the world.
We will bounce back eventually but if you dont like it dont go.
Theres no need to come on here and tell everyone how shit we are and your never going again until PDC/Bruce/Moyes/Ross/Parkinson gets sacked.

Back