Why does Larsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

i said it over a year ago and got slated on here the pointer as he's known to the the rest of the team is a industrious idiot with no brain just a runner

I've slated him for years, various things I've noticed with his game, just a shame he had a decent spell close to his contract running out and got a new one.
He has been pretty much mediocre for most of that time since.

What really irks me is, we can all see his set pieces are crap, it gets mentioned on here week in and week out, yet he's still bloody taking them! Must be cock-on in training.

What really irks me is, we can all see his set pieces are crap, it gets mentioned on here week in and week out, yet he's still bloody taking them! Must be cock-on in training.
He might just be the best of a shit bunch? - Pickford is probably the best, but for obvious reasons we can't risk him taking them;)

The most annoying part is the commentary team always mentioning his history of being a quality set piece technician only for him to go and do fuck all again with the next one. He was good....about 4/5 yrs ago. Seb has been a really decent player for us but he looks way off the pace now, very ineffective and spends his time running after the ball and pointing into space achieving next to nothing in the process.

Yeah, let's forget the goal we scored from his set piece recently... Koné vs Palace.

In the same match Larsson also played the long through-ball for Januzai to get the assist for Defoe's first.

He's a decent (not a world-beater but decent) quality player who always gives 100%, has more pace than he's ever given credit for on here, helps out all over the pitch and is probably our most tactically-astute and intelligent player.

For me he's a club legend. I don't use the term to describe any of the other players we've had since getting promoted bar Defoe. The lad played for us for two years while carrying an injury for which he needed surgery, because none of our managers wanted to lose him for the amount of time he'd be out for after the surgery. Hardly surprising that he wasn't at his best for those 2 years.

He looks a different player now he's had the surgery IMO. There's a lot more energy in his game than he's had for the previous 2 years.

Regardless of whether we stay up or not, I would love to see him given a new contract at the end of this season and see his playing days out with us. In fact I'd love to see him becoming a coach for us when he's finished playing, and one day maybe even becoming our manager. I reckon he's got the right head for it.

Yeah, let's forget the goal we scored from his set piece recently... Koné vs Palace.

In the same match Larsson also played the long through-ball for Januzai to get the assist for Defoe's first.

He's a decent (not a world-beater but decent) quality player who always gives 100%, has more pace than he's ever given credit for on here, helps out all over the pitch and is probably our most tactically-astute and intelligent player.

For me he's a club legend. I don't use the term to describe any of the other players we've had since getting promoted bar Defoe. The lad played for us for two years while carrying an injury for which he needed surgery, because none of our managers wanted to lose him for the amount of time he'd be out for after the surgery. Hardly surprising that he wasn't at his best for those 2 years.

He looks a different player now he's had the surgery IMO. There's a lot more energy in his game than he's had for the previous 2 years.

Regardless of whether we stay up or not, I would love to see him given a new contract at the end of this season and see his playing days out with us. In fact I'd love to see him becoming a coach for us when he's finished playing, and one day maybe even becoming our manager. I reckon he's got the right head for it.

Has a post ever been so wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back