Why does everyone think Barnsley will win their final 4 games?

Our problem is our defence is so shaky we cant win a game by only scoring one goal, whereas others can. Barnsley have kept 21 clean sheets in the league so far. Portsmouth 17 clean sheets. We have kept 12.

Grigg & Wyke aren't prolific either, which doesn't help when we need to score 2 or 3 to win a game. They have 7 league goals between them in 23 starts. Maja had 15 in 22 starts.

They have only won two of their last 4.

If they continued the same form they would end on 89 points.

We have won 3 of our last 5.

If we continued the same form we would end on 90 points.

Portsmouth would end up on 95, Luton on 94 and Charlton on 91.
I think you will find some but not all are simply concerned with our form compared to Portsmouth Charlton and Barnsley.

Our problem is our defence is so shaky we cant win a game by only scoring one goal, whereas others can. Barnsley have kept 21 clean sheets in the league so far. Portsmouth 17 clean sheets. We have kept 12.

Grigg & Wyke aren't prolific either, which doesn't help when we need to score 2 or 3 to win a game. They have 7 league goals between them in 23 starts. Maja had 15 in 22 starts.

Ssssh dont come on here with your facts, we are mint and gonna walk it, despite having to come from behind in a hell of a lot of home games,only winning half of them, talking one point from the teams in 9th and 10th, having the teams in 6th and 4th to play and having failed to beat one of those teams so far this season........

So win our games as I said then?
yes and they can say exactly the same.

grigg is pretty prolific for us now..

They have only won two of their last 4.

If they continued the same form they would end on 89 points.

We have won 3 of our last 5.

If we continued the same form we would end on 90 points.

Portsmouth would end up on 95, Luton on 94 and Charlton on 91.

I don't think anyone does tbh. My concern isn't whether Barnsley and Portsmouth will slip up, it's more about whether we can capitalise on any slip ups. I think we'll all drop points, so it's too close to call imo

Charlton will draw tomorrow as well. Oxford in great form. Can’t see Pompey getting three points at Burton. Shrews in decent form too although Barnsley should do them at home. If they don’t then it’s a Defo sign of nerves IMO. None of it matters if we don’t win of course. We could be second tomorrow. Or 5th.

Back