Why do you think we deserve to be walking this league?

Because all other teams in this league have a lower quality of players than ours. We have large following home and away that get behind and lift the team that no other club in this league can rival. Our players get better wages than other players in this league and have training facilities that blow the rest of this league out of the water. Thats why I expect to us to be the best team in the league. Strange ain't it.

Because all other teams in this league have a lower quality of players than ours. We have large following home and away that get behind and lift the team that no other club in this league can rival. Our players get better wages than other players in this league and have training facilities that blow the rest of this league out of the water. Thats why I expect to us to be the best team in the league. Strange ain't it.

Fans don’t win football matches,players do that’s why Luton and Barnsley finished above us in the league last year.

Whether all teams have a lower quality of players than us is a matter of debate and not certain at all.

Last edited:
Opening weekend of the season we had 3 times the next highest attendance.

Revenue of about £28million....more than all of the others put together.

Last edited:
I swear if people using this shite to excuse or below standard performances it will be hard to move forward. Anything will be accepted at this rate.

It’s like our squad is special needs kids with leg braces and helmets...reality is they’re the highest paid squad in the league. But here we are grinding out results to Oxford and Rochdale and we’re supposed to be over the moon.

There is no doubt that players and teams win football matches, that’s why teams like Bournemouth are in the premier league and a better team than the mags who get more than double of their fans!
Strange you think fans cant win games, do you go to games and sit with your mouth shut all game because you know you have no influence on the game.

Serious question, reading the match thread we should be steamrollering teams like Rochdale, having clean sheets every week and scoring a hatful.

Now why on earth would that happen? We’re a league one side, with, (a few exceptions like mcgeady), a team of league one players, and yet we should be winning every week, and Ross is shite cos he can’t deliver it.

I think we’re exactly where we deserve to be, we’ve got no divine right to be better than every other fucker, we sound like mags and need to have a reality check.
fuckin nailed it, we have no right whatsoever, it has to be earned

It’s like our squad is special needs kids with leg braces and helmets...reality is they’re the highest paid squad in the league. But here we are grinding out results to Oxford and Rochdale and we’re supposed to be over the moon.

Won't accept it and never will. You know, those clubs would be f***ing buzzing with the majority of our under 23 players

Strange you think fans cant win games, do you go to games and sit with your mouth shut all game because you know you have no influence on the game.

Fans don’t f***ing win games, yes they can some small influence sometimes by getting behind the team, but it’s players on the field that win games not fans.

I have no idea how Luton finished above us!

Or wait might have been their players.

Last edited:
Fans don’t f***ing win games, yes they can influence them sometimes by getting behind the team, but it’s players on the field that win games not fans.

I have no idea how Luton finished above us!

Or wait might have been their players.
Fans don't win games, but they can influence sometimes. On both sides of the fence eh.

Given the resources we have, I think we should be playing decent football semi-regularly and on occasion controlling games with a sense of comfort. And we should get promoted.

If you think those are unreasonable expectations for us then I can't really help you.

Fans don't win games, but they can influence sometimes. On both sides of the fence eh.

No just accepting that good fans can spur some players on some of the time and have a very small influence but ultimately the teams the win things have the best players.

Man City and Liverpool have the best players and best managers that’s why their finished in the position they did last season simple as that, nowt to do with the fans

We don't. We have mainly League One standard players. We just have to play a formation that suits and round pegs in round holes. That should see us alright with the extra bits of quality in McGeady, Maguire and McLaughlin

No just accepting that good fans can spur some players on some of the time and have a very small influence but ultimately the teams the win things have the best players.

Man City and Liverpool have the best players and best managers that’s why their finished in the position they did last season simple as that, nowt to do with the fans
We have best players in this league so we will win this league then, is that correct.

Won't accept it and never will. You know, those clubs would be f***ing buzzing with the majority of our under 23 players

We’re supposed just accept that Ross (who no one ever heard of) is some up and coming manager, to take us back to the Championship then the PL but I keep seeing League 1 managers who also no ones ever heard of, have their squad prepared and who often out-coach Ross. These performances for the money spent are awful. If we have to keep outspending leagues for Ross to succeed, then we’re absolutely doing it wrong.

Serious question, reading the match thread we should be steamrollering teams like Rochdale, having clean sheets every week and scoring a hatful.

Now why on earth would that happen? We’re a league one side, with, (a few exceptions like mcgeady), a team of league one players, and yet we should be winning every week, and Ross is shite cos he can’t deliver it.

I think we’re exactly where we deserve to be, we’ve got no divine right to be better than every other fucker, we sound like mags and need to have a reality check.

Just playing well once or twice a season would be good.

Because we have far greater resources than all but a handful of teams (us last season are one of them) to have ever played in this division

Back