Why do they have a bible in hotel rooms?

I always draw a cock n balls on the front page. (With spunk shooting out obviously)

As much as im not religious if this is true its f***ing diabolical of you to be honest

These are put in there for people of faith to take comfort while away from home

Not all of us have the same beliefs but theres no need to mock others for theirs, each to their own is my take on life.

People tend to go to a hotel to commit suicide so their loved ones don't find them, very sad.

I don't believe they have any right to attempt to foist their beliefs on other people by leaving their propaganda in hotel rooms. Any I find go straight in the bin. I consider myself to be protecting the next occupant.
We'll I might be in there after you so don't chuck my free bible out, I don't need your protection thanks
Its a little book in a drawer we never even use, leave if as a choice. One I never use but don't see why others should be denied an option. If you must hand it in at reception for the duration.

I wonder what the percentage of people on here is that have actually read the bible or do read it.....I bet the percentage of people on here who cant read is higher judging by some of these comments

When people hit tough times in life that book can carry comfort, solace, faith and hope.......To think there are actually grown men who think its funny to draw a cock and balls on the bible is mind boggling. Would you think its funny if someone done that to a loved ones headstone or something that was deeply important to you......SAFCS badge at the SOL for instance

No mate, I haven't.
I meant I've still got mine
1st year seniors I got it

I don't believe they have any right to attempt to foist their beliefs on other people by leaving their propaganda in hotel rooms. Any I find go straight in the bin. I consider myself to be protecting the next occupant.
I'm more likely to see it in the bin
Who looks in draws in hotels ?

Last edited:
I wonder what the percentage of people on here is that have actually read the bible or do read it.....I bet the percentage of people on here who cant read is higher judging by some of these comments

When people hit tough times in life that book can carry comfort, solace, faith and hope.......To think there are actually grown men who think its funny to draw a cock and balls on the bible is mind boggling. Would you think its funny if someone done that to a loved ones headstone or something that was deeply important to you......SAFCS badge at the SOL for instance

Can't really compare it to the badge at the stadium. I wouldn't give a fuck if someone drew a cock and balls on the badge in a programme mind

Time of the month?

As much as im not religious if this is true its f***ing diabolical of you to be honest

These are put in there for people of faith to take comfort while away from home

Not all of us have the same beliefs but theres no need to mock others for theirs, each to their own is my take on life.
Only on the 1st page. If I had more time, I'd make a type of flip book, where jesus is knocking one out all over Mary's face.

Me. I check every drawer to see if a previous occupant has left anything
I found a 2 year out of date blob once. Think @tunstall birdman had been there first.

Back