Why do people enjoy fireworks?

Don't mean those big, impressive, choreographed displays. Just those that buy some rockets or bangers from the corner shop and set them off round the streets a month in advance.

Any firework faithful on here care to explain what's so great about fireworks?

.. I launched my own clothing line last bomb-fire night .. I shouldn’t have lit the fireworks near the washing ..

Chavs and wankers enjoy them. People who spend 35 quid in Asda and plan to put on a treat for the kids deserve to be shot with the ones they bought the cheapskate fucks.

I've got an elderly cat. She's not a fan of fireworks. I keep her indoors, plug in the Feliway, keep the lights on etc. but why should I have to because some spenk of an arse of a wank of a twat decides that he's going to launch something loud and flashing on October 29th because he can?
Well because he can obviously but...

TBF, it’s a cat that’s scared of noise, not as if someone is tieing a lit firework to its tail.

I admit, it should be limited to two or three nights around bonfire night and other special occasions e.g. religious festivals and NYE.

Well because he can obviously but...

TBF, it’s a cat that’s scared of noise, not as if someone is tieing a lit firework to its tail.

I admit, it should be limited to two or three nights around bonfire night and other special occasions e.g. religious festivals and NYE.
What if you aren’t religious and work to a different calendar?

Back