Why do people dislike Jeremy Clarkson?

What A Waster

Striker
Lost Magpie
Always seems to get stick, but I'm not sure why. I know he punched a colleague, but he was already unpopular before that. So what is it he done to become such a figure of hate?

He punched a member of staff on Top Gear after demanding "an "8oz sirloin steak with fondant potatoes, pan-fried wild mushrooms, grilled cherry tomatoes and peppercorn sauce" and being told that the kitchen of the hotel was closed.

And more generally, he's just a boring, pompous cock isn't he?

The photos of him on the cover of his shit-books-for-idiots are enough to make you hate the f***ing buffer

There's a lot of these reasons I'm not aware of.
Don't really watch anything he's on apart from Millionaire. I sometimes see the odd half an hour of top gear on dave but he just seems like a car bore to me but not really somebody to hate. I have never read his books, just hear him getting grief all the time.
He doesn't seem so bad.
Racist iirc. and generally dislikeable

If he's racist why do the bbc let him host have i got news for you?

Any time I see a potbellied middle aged bloke - usually the worse for wear due to a lifetime of booze - wearing a navy blazer and washed out jeans I think “ah - someone trying to do The Clarkson”. It’s not a good look.

There's a lot of these reasons I'm not aware of.
Don't really watch anything he's on apart from Millionaire. I sometimes see the odd half an hour of top gear on dave but he just seems like a car bore to me but not really somebody to hate. I have never read his books, just hear him getting grief all the time.
He doesn't seem so bad.

If he's racist why do the bbc let him host have i got news for you?

He's just a boorish tit basically.

The cadence he delivers his sentences with really, really grates on me.

Back