Why do absolutely zero of the selfish, braindead anti-vaccine morons

An ex friend of mine has been banned from Facebook and turned to Twitter to regurgitate his anti vax and covid denial bile.

He’s been doing this for many months now and also not wearing a mask due his asthma.

He started having breathing problems a few weeks and his mother called the ambulance (as she knew he wouldn’t due to them wanting to give him a test)

He tried to turn the ambulance away and his mother begged them to take him.

He got tested and was found positive and they gave him oxygen for 5 days. All the while he complained about the hospital, the food and being on a Kovid ward as he put it (he deliberately misspells covid so it doesn’t flag up)

My point is that if his mam didn’t beg that lad would have been in serious trouble. These people and their influencers have some serious questions to ask themselves when this is over and I can’t respect anyone who didn’t take covid seriously.
Lad I worked with was very similar circumstances, told his mam not to ring an ambulance, went upstairs for some rest as was struggling to breath and didn’t wake up

I wear a mask, apron and face shield pretty much all day dealing with patients, some of which have covid but not many really. I am fully jabbed and my first was one of the first in the country because of what I do. My second was 4 weeks later before the rules changed.
But the biggest impact on me being able to do my job is that hospitals are “one in/ one out” causing upto 25 ambulances sitting outside my local hospital unable to offload.
That’s not covid, that’s under investment in the adult social care sector.
I had to admit a 94 yr old man on Friday for end of life care. He wanted to die at home but there were no carers, nurses or support for him and his 81yr old wife so he could die at home. I admitted him to hospital which was inappropriate and against his wishes and that took me 3 days to get a bed.
I’d be interested to know where you get your information because it’s well off the mark
He's a numpty mate. Name calling is his usual reply to those who disagree with him.

Back