Why can cats disappear for ages?

Dogs give unconditional love - cats dream of opposing thumbs so they could fashion tools to stab you with.

This is scientific fact

They don't need to fashion tools to draw blood.
Also, you've probably never heard of polydactyl cats
Bit strange to give a cat a first name then call it Bob, due to a woman dressing up as a man on a tv show 😂

@Wilfy is indeed correct.

However, Bob is called Bob, because she looks like "A Street Cat Named Bob". She's a big ginger ninja.
As she's a girl (yes I know Bob can also be applied to girls) She's Bob short for Kate - as opposed to Kate short for Bob

She also looks like Goose from Captain Marvel. @cheeses of nazereth superimposed Bob into the poster for me!
Erm, probably used to the plumber as he’s round yours so much while you’re out? 😉😂

I work from home.
And I'll have you know he's a very gentle lover.

Last edited:

Aye Susan(the cat) has never swiped or owt like that. We were a bit worried how she’d be with the bairn who is 11 months, but she’s been really loving with her as well.
Our cat has just totally ignored our son since the day he was born. Shame for him as he's obsessed with him. He's never scratched or bitten him, he just leaves the room whenever my son comes into it 😀

A friend's cat has gone missing a week ago and not came back. They have rang everywhere and no cats found (dead or alive) that is him.

My friend is telling the kids that the cat has gone to his girlfriends (could have followed another cat on heat suppose) for a week.

BTW dogs > cats, I have never had a cat incase people think this is for me :lol:
They don't have wives nagging them wanting to know where they are 24 hours a day! 😀

I've said it before but I just don't trust people who can come out with the statement 'I hate cats'.

I only let mine out when I'm in the house, and they are always in overnight. I whistle for them to come in. Been told I've got a very piercing whistle by my neighbour. 😁

My mother does the same or shakes a bag of dreamies and the cat comes pelting back in through the window.

Thats why cats are cool ,they weren't born to keep you happy
I got her to work...told she was a serial killer, and she proved her worth first year with a mole kill total that Biggles would have been proud of. Sadly, she's decided to retire and sleep all day, whilst our garden slowly turns into a Bonzi version of the Himalayas.

My friend had a cat and then had a baby. She came home from hospital with the baby in the car seat. The cat looked at the baby, looked at her in sheer disgust and walked out. They never saw the cat again 😳

She did put up posters and asked the neighbours to keep an eye out but the cat never returned. She hopes she found a home without a baby to move into.

It happened 16 years ago. We got her two months after we got married. She had (in our opinion anyway!) a fantastic 11 years with us. I don’t mind admitting that I couldn’t stop crying for about a week afterwards. I’d just find myself tearing up anywhere. The odd thing is that I’ve never had fish and chips since then because we would always share that with her.
ridiculous :lol:

Them too. And wives.
And dogs. Shitey arsed slobbering remedial brained imbeciles
Our cat tries to nick cod from yer plate, demands tuna but only on a weekend, wakes us up at 4am to be fed by walking over me and on my wifes head. Also waits until we are dishing up our meals then it goes for a shit. When meband the wife wake up or if we are settled on the settee, it always has to be in the middle. Dunno if its a warmth thing or what. The wife and the cat talk to each other. Mental.

Last edited:
We had 3 blokes round last year trying to fix our window lock, when they buggered off I realised the cat (wifes baby) was not around as its a house cat. Searched everywhere, even round the nearby streets and asked a few neighbiurs who were walking around. 20mins later, running late for work, theres the bugger under the main room settee, about a 3 inch gap between carpet and bottom of settee with the puss lodged in there!. Kicked off big time with it.

We had 3 blokes round last year trying to fix our window lock, when they buggered off I realised the cat (wifes baby) was not around as its a house cat. Searched everywhere, even round the nearby streets and asked a few neighbiurs who were walking around. 20mins later, running late for work, theres the bugger under the main room settee, about a 3 inch gap between carpet and bottom of settee with the puss lodged in there!. Kicked off big time with it.
Sounds like your the daft twat that went looking for a house cat, that was in the house, whilst you looked outside. ;)

Back