Why are France hated

Similar happened to me and a couple of mates when we were driving to Burnley for a match. We had been in huddersfield the night before and driving through the countryside on the way to burnley. None if us had any colours on (because we are adults) and the car didn’t have any stickers or similar on it which would identify us as being from sunderland. This bloke behind us on the moors randomly starts flashing his headlights so we stop to see what the problem is. He asks us if we are going to the match and says to follow him, he will show us a quicker way. I was shitting myself as I was the best looking and youngest so was likely to be first on the list to have bad inbred yokel things done to me but luckily was also the fastest runner. Anyway we followed him and sure enough we missed all of the traffic and got a parking space really close to the ground. This has fuck all to do with the french, but the people of burnley didn’t collaborate with nazi germany in WWII so it's Burnley 1 cheese eating surrender monkeys 0.

Cast for the film is yet to be announced.

:lol:

wtf has that got to do with the French

There is obvious beef there with the likes of Chad and Rwanda but I never heard of France being hated by other European countries

There is obvious beef there with the likes of Chad and Rwanda but I never heard of France being hated by other European countries
Me neither hence the thread, but lads from 3 different countries shared a dislike for the French and I wondered why.

Just for the record I do not dislike France or the French.

I think France and the French are great. Its a beautiful country that has give the world so much. I love how multi cultured it is which is evident in their world cup win. Good luck to them. Britain and France are probably both equally hated / loved as were two huge historic countries with very colurful histories. Good luck to them.

its a long time since the british blocked the ports of france.

the French stopped beef and lamb imports and indeed have blockaded calias re an internal French matter
1940 and we fired on and sunk their fleet at mers el Kabir , 1700 dead and wounded for them ..2 for us.

hi, we only just met and you gives me boners, I have eaten tuna, crisps and salami today while also guzzling down 8 pints of lager, fancy rubbing your taste buds against mine while smelling my breath??

what are we like?!

There's just something about the whole place.

It should be magnificent - brilliant wine, bread, cheese. Great beaches and natural beauty. But the people just aren't friendly at all imho.
Cross the border into Spain, and I suddenly feel at home.

The lad I mentioned earlier in this thread told me how his Grandad hated the British with a passion for this.
His Grandad watched as his brother died there as a result of the attack. Drowned in front of him.
Well you would be a bit more than put out like and Churchill's bigger picture wouldn't come into it .

Well you would be a bit more than put out like and Churchill's bigger picture wouldn't come into it .
Aye, I couldn't really say much. It didn't help that he was trying to explain what happened to a Singaporean bloke and struggling to find the English to do it. He ended up asking me to tell the story and I had to get the balance between "Churchill was forced into ....." and " the british bstards murdered their own allies..."

:oops:

Back