Whose voice or appearance makes you immediately switch Tv off or change channels

On the radio, Jeremy Vine, Vanessa Feltz, Elaine Page and Sue Sweeney.
I like Ryland on Radio 2.
Radio x, Moyles and Vaughan spouting same shit as they were 10/15 years ago

‘oh I’ve got a good idea, I’ll put a ‘boing’ over the newsreader/weather person, it’ll be hilarious………… for the next 20 years’

I've read through 149 comments, and not one person has mentioned Michael Owen.

I'm ashamed of everyone on this board now!

His dad was a good footballer in his day..
Impossible, he was a mag.
That lass who does the advert where you can win a million pound house (worth 3 million). Why does she have to drag out so many words, just say the fecking word man. Pick up the phooooone and register todayyyyy. Youuu could winnnnnn our millllion pound houuuuuse. Just say the words man woman man and stop sounding like you're tripping.

Last edited:
Anyone from a reality show background
Kay Burley
Naga off the BBC
Women football commentators
Jenas
Garth crooks
Danny Murphy
Laura Kuenssberg (shocked she hasn't been mentioned already unless I've missed it)
A whole load of others whose faces I recognise but can't remember names

Anyone from a reality show background
Kay Burley
Naga off the BBC
Women football commentators
Jenas
Garth crooks
Danny Murphy
Laura Kuenssberg (shocked she hasn't been mentioned already unless I've missed it)
A whole load of others whose faces I recognise but can't remember names
aye, good shout. re naga, I dont mind her, its charlie stayt gets on me nerves, his interviewing style is dreadful, he asks a question then doesn't give person chance to answer.

Tom Allen
This. I don’t understand why they’ve given someone who has no personality, isn’t interesting in the slightest and seems thick as fuck a job in presenting. Maybe just ticking boxes I presume. Anyway also that Paddy McGuinness bloke and Piers Morgan.

Back