Whose voice or appearance makes you immediately switch Tv off or change channels

For me
Screechy Welsh fishwife Alex Jones and one show horror theme tune
And my main male contender is fake tan lanky slick slime bag
Ryland Clark Neale who needs an immediate winch in a cinch to remove his presence from vision and earshot
I’m sorry I just cannot abide the TV appearances or broadcasts of these presenters
I'm Welsh, but completely agree about that screechy windbag, Alex Jones.
How has she become the lead presenter on The One Show ?
Probably ticks the BBC box for Welsh representatives on the Telly.
She has no empathy with either the guests or her co-hosts.
Reminds me of a bossy schoolteacher who doesn't have the ability to let the guests fully express themselves.
Not a fan of Gyles Brandreth and his accent or persona. Sounds a real perve.
But love Maureen Lipman with him on Celebrity Gogglebox...

Jeremy Vine not so much him just the content of his radio show - doesn't sit well with the easy flow of daytime Radio 2.

Andrew Marr. Used to quite like him when he was stood outside of 10 Downing Street in the rain. He tries to be an in depth interviewer and falls way short and his forays into arts documentaries are cringeworthy. He lacks depth of understanding and perceptiveness. S h i t e

Not change channels but my ex girlfriend has a pretty distinct American style accent. Imagine being American but you adjust for those around you…

Lass I worked with spoke the same way as her and two years later I was standing at the bar at a works do when she came in.

I swear to God my balls jumped back up into their little sockets the second I heard her speak behind me.

Back