Whose voice or appearance makes you immediately switch Tv off or change channels

Any presenter with a lisp, long tongue, speech impediment drives me insane !

To name just a few:

Lisa Nandy,
Johnathan Woss
Jane Hill
Steph Cleasby
Kate Garraway,
Jeremy Bowen
...... and a special mention to Jonathan Ashworth grrrr!

I haven't owned a TV for years, but the person who set my teeth on edge was Simon Cowell. The sight of him was bad enough, but then he started talking. Jesus Christ. A robot has more personality.
Dishonourable mentions for Keith Lemon, David Baddiel, Al Murray, Jacob Rees Mogg, Robbie Williams, Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher, Jeremy Paxman, James O'Brien.

Micah Richards as a pundit. Think he’s a decent bloke, was a good player and some of the non punditry stuff he does has been alright. It’s just the non stop, over the top laughing that goes on in the studio I cannot stand. Have to mute the tv.

Paddy McGuinness without Peter Kay. Don’t think I’ve made it through a full episode of anything with him in with out the funny man beside him. Dreadful. He’s great as a side kick to Peter, but Jesus, his ‘banter’ is shite.

For me
Screechy Welsh fishwife Alex Jones and one show horror theme tune
And my main male contender is fake tan lanky slick slime bag
Ryland Clark Neale who needs an immediate winch in a cinch to remove his presence from vision and earshot
I’m sorry I just cannot abide the TV appearances or broadcasts of these presenters
another vote for Rylan although something is up with him.

he has dissapered from all TV and radio!!!

Back