Whose received their Wembley tickets

Official advice from SAFC.........

If you have not received your tickets by Thursday 23rd May please contact the Customer service team on 0333 003 5935 . Please note this line will be active from Wednesday 21st May at 9am - 5pm until Friday 24th May 9am - 5pm

I'm so reluctant to ring them today, I'd prefer to give the post a chance tomorrow. Seems mental not to be available to call on Saturday.

Official advice from SAFC.........

If you have not received your tickets by Thursday 23rd May please contact the Customer service team on 0333 003 5935 . Please note this line will be active from Wednesday 21st May at 9am - 5pm until Friday 24th May 9am - 5pm

I'm so reluctant to ring them today, I'd prefer to give the post a chance tomorrow. Seems mental not to be available to call on Saturday.
That number seems dead anyway.

Mondays orders must be on the way to be delivered today. The amount on the credit card app moves from pending to an actual transaction once they have been posted.
On mine from Friday this happened on Monday and got tickets Tuesday.
It's happened again on my extras from Monday so they are on the way.
Ordered mine Tuesday, still pending...

Same story as most, received the two tickets I ordered on Friday on Tuesday, and still waiting of the two I ordered on Monday. Will wait and see what the postie brings tomorrow and if nothing, I'll give them a ring. Heading down to London on Saturday morning before the postie arrives so if I don't get them tomorrow, I'll have to arrange to pick them up.

Still waiting for tickets bought Monday, hopefully they will come tomorrow . I also ordered extra tickets on Tuesday night and as I leave early on Saturday Im not holding out much hope that they arrive !

Back