Whose received their Wembley tickets

4 tickets ordered Monday still not arrived today. We go away tomorrow. Squeaky bum time.

Need to ring ticketmaster to organise duplicates at Wembley. I've resigned myself to this now.

Issue for me is that someone on here kindly sorted me a ticket, so it wouldn't be the person who purchased the ticket picking it up. Have a feeling that might cause a problem.
I did this with concert tickets recently. I ordered them for someone else and they got lost in the post. I rang Ticketmaster and they cancelled the tickets and arranged duplicates to be collected at the gig. I had to write a letter of authority which had to include last 4 digits of booking card, booking reference etc (Ticketmaster will tell you all the info that needs to be on there) naming the person who would be collecting them. They then had to take that letter together with photo id and collect the tickets. Was a right faff but it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mondays orders must be on the way to be delivered today. The amount on the credit card app moves from pending to an actual transaction once they have been posted.
On mine from Friday this happened on Monday and got tickets Tuesday.
It's happened again on my extras from Monday so they are on the way.
All that a was a load of crap as they haven't come today anyway!

Me too - and guy on phone seemed surprised this caused any issue

As somebody pointed out above they are not slow to charge you a fiver to print out the ticket, put it in an envelope and post it.

But it seems to take them several days.

That together with the dodgy “membership”, which is nothing more than a £40 tax on buying a ticket, leaves a poor impression

Back