Whose received their Wembley tickets

Second batch I ordered Monday still not here. Cutting it fine. I’ll be annoyed if they don’t come because they’re not even for me.

I ordered two lots on Monday one lot for someone at work who is travelling tomorrow night so won't see him. Second lot for one of the lads who I am linked with an he was away - I have to get them to him to pass them on before Saturday morning. In this age of technology this is a bit ridiculcus

5 bought Monday, none arrived.

Also all bought on a mates account who cant make it and all 5 are just in his name - so I assume that rules out collecting duplicates at Wembley as they will want proof of account holder (although it was my credit card used to purchase which I could prove)

Hope they arrive tomorrow.

Need to ring ticketmaster to organise duplicates at Wembley. I've resigned myself to this now.

Issue for me is that someone on here kindly sorted me a ticket, so it wouldn't be the person who purchased the ticket picking it up. Have a feeling that might cause a problem.
Mine have arrived. Hope you get sorted marra

for any that don't arrive that require picking up from Wembley i'm assuming it'll have to be the account holder who collects them?

i've ordered tickets for people but don't fancy f***ing about with collections on the day

best turn up

for any that don't arrive that require picking up from Wembley i'm assuming it'll have to be the account holder who collects them?

i've ordered tickets for people but don't fancy f***ing about with collections on the day

best turn up

Hope not, I ordered 2 tickets for others and i'm off to Portugal on Saturday morning so i can't collect them. :confused:

Back