Whose going to Wembley? Whose not?

Doubt if I can get a ticket, but I'll be looking at @Ginger John with some hope for help if there is the slightest chance ;)

One early call, I'm tempted to have a day out in London on the beer if there is going to be a pub full of our lot somewhere. Meet up with the lucky Wembley gits before hand then drink with people who understand. Being the only one in the village is no fun for a SAFC fan when an important game is on in the pub.

(This is not a look at me post but I need to mention it for relevance)

I'm currently in japan and just told wor lass I need to go to london 2 days after we fly home, she's not overly impressed at the moment :lol:

Wasn't going to as skint as fook but thinking I now have to go like. Chance of getting a campervan with my brother - whats the best place to drive down, stay somewhere and then tube/train into Wembley for the day before crashing in the laybay/camp site/car park? Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Wasn't going to as skint as fook but thinking I now have to go like. Chance of getting a campervan with my brother - whats the best place to drive down, stay somewhere and then tube/train into Wembley for the day before crashing in the laybay/camp site/car park? Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Squeeze two more in and I'll tell yer

Back