Whose going to Wembley? Whose not?

I’d normally suggest to the missus that she takes the kids out of the house for a few hours but my eldest kid is a lads fan and she will be watching with me. She’s only 11, and while not unused to hearing the occasional swearing at games the potential sight of her oul fella either having a breakdown or jumping around the room might be a bit much :D
She needs to learn mate. Consider it part of her education. Home tutoring if you like.

I cant as I'm on nights. Cant take it off either. Uncle and brother are going. Going to be watching in Quinns i think though

Look at other parking rather than inside london. Speak to the guy from wealdstone
We're going to be tight on time so it looks like we'll have to assume the position. £40 for 24 hrs isn't the end of the world between 5 of us I suppose.

I'm not. Like others I had a purchase history, but never held a ST due to location and work pattern. I knew about the UK membership but £40 to join a queue was a bloody cheek from our owners, as it costs a fraction of that to administer.

Am I bothered about watching it at home? No.

Will we sell out? Probably not as the target market has been reduced to 23000 ST holders and a couple of dozen members. Whilst some will take their non-supporting family & friends for the experience, many more wont.

I'm not. Like others I had a purchase history, but never held a ST due to location and work pattern. I knew about the UK membership but £40 to join a queue was a bloody cheek from our owners, as it costs a fraction of that to administer.

Am I bothered about watching it at home? No.

Will we sell out? Probably not as the target market has been reduced to 23000 ST holders and a couple of dozen members. Whilst some will take their non-supporting family & friends for the experience, many more wont.
You’ll get one tomo when the put it to previous purchase history/gen sale get yourself there you big fanny

Back