Whose going to Wembley? Whose not?

Will Charlton take their full allocation? I know it's a while back now, but we were given more tickets than them last time iirc as it was allocated based on average attendances or something.

Will Charlton take their full allocation? I know it's a while back now, but we were given more tickets than them last time iirc as it was allocated based on average attendances or something.
It’s their first appearance at the new Wembley i think and it’s not really far for them to go so I reckon they’ll definitely get close

I cant as I'm on nights. Cant take it off either. Uncle and brother are going. Going to be watching in Quinns i think though

We're going down Sunday, back Monday, driving :( anyone know any reasonable parking in Covent garden
Look at other parking rather than inside london. Speak to the guy from wealdstone

Now not going after initially thinking I would.. Aye, I know, part timer. Cost of ticket, flights, overnight bed all too much though. Dipped into the savings for EFL final and ecstatic I got to see us at Wembley this season. Given the choice in retrospect I’d have been this Sunday over the checkatrade final, but who was to know at the time for definite eh? It’ll be cans in front of the telly on Sunday. Anyone within a square mile of the house likely to hear language not normally associated with the sabbath day :) Have a great day one and all heading down. See you at the SoL next season, regardless of what division we’re in.

Now not going after initially thinking I would.. Aye, I know, part timer. Cost of ticket, flights, overnight bed all too much though. Dipped into the savings for EFL final and ecstatic I got to see us at Wembley this season. Given the choice in retrospect I’d have been this Sunday over the checkatrade final, but who was to know at the time for definite eh? It’ll be cans in front of the telly on Sunday. Anyone within a square mile of the house likely to hear language not normally associated with the sabbath day :) Have a great day one and all heading down. See you at the SoL next season, regardless of what division we’re in.
I’ll be doing the same mate. Best lock mesel in and hoy the keys away.

I’ll be doing the same mate. Best lock mesel in and hoy the keys away.

I’d normally suggest to the missus that she takes the kids out of the house for a few hours but my eldest kid is a lads fan and she will be watching with me. She’s only 11, and while not unused to hearing the occasional swearing at games the potential sight of her oul fella either having a breakdown or jumping around the room might be a bit much :D

Back