Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

But each time a Manager is appointed Short comes out with a statement like "He was our number one choice so we are delighted to get him". It appears that they identify one person then give him the job regardless. Maybe this time they are actually going to talk to a few BEFORE making their number one choice, maybe not anall.

That's certainly what I'm hoping - I have a feeling our previous policy has been as you've described and it's been a disaster but I'm getting the feeling that we're heading down the same line again with McInnes - not saying he's the wrong choice just how would you know unless you interview a few.

Whee's he like? A pirate? ;)
He's not a patch on lord Westwood

He's off to rangers or Celtic , isn't he?
Damn! He could have led the revolution anarl.:lol:

Yep I think this and my Aberdeen supporting mate thinks so also
I base it on the facts The Rangers haven't got a pot to pee in (even less than us) and that the manager is going out on a limb by playing him in the final when there are calls to leave him out. So addding two and two together this surely means.....McInnes isn't coming here:lol:

Last edited:
I fully expect mcinnes to get the job

I then fully expect many on here to label him shite and not give him a chance to prove himself
I think you could be right about the job.
And the labelling.
For what its worth, I'm for Schwarz (even though its looking very unlikely) but once the appointment is made, whoever gets it (the poor bastard) I will be hoping against all hope we have a man who can turn things around despite crap odds.

Bawn Clueless on Look North reckons Nigel Clough, Worth a tenner?
she's not worth a tenner, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back