Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernlight

Full Back
Quite a few names been linked of whom McInnes, Schwarz, Phillips, Monk and Pearson seem to be the most credible candidates and McInnes. With so many threads on here and no consensus as to who we want, I really hope Bain is taking the time (with Smith if he has a role) to interview all the candidates properly and ask them what their short, medium and long term plans would be and how they'd approach the job. You get the feeling sometime that they select a candidate, interview them and if they sound remotely credible an appointment follows.

I really hope Bain is taking the time (with Smith if he has a role) to interview all the candidates properly and ask them what their SHORT, medium and long term plans would be and how they'd approach the job. You get the feeling sometime that they select a candidate, interview them and if they sound remotely credible an appointment follows.

The only plan in town really...

Quite a few names been linked of whom McInnes, Schwarz, Phillips, Monk and Pearson seem to be the most credible candidates and McInnes. With so many threads on here and no consensus as to who we want, I really hope Bain is taking the time (with Smith if he has a role) to interview all the candidates properly and ask them what their short, medium and long term plans would be and how they'd approach the job. You get the feeling sometime that they select a candidate, interview them and if they sound remotely credible an appointment follows.
Bain: Thanks for coming, do you have any question ?
Candidate: Yes, is there a transfer budget next season ?
Bain; £3

Jokanovic for me. But, I went out drinking with my Fulham mate this afternoon and he thinks we've got no chance. He laughed I ever floated it as a possibility :mad:

But each time a Manager is appointed Short comes out with a statement like "He was our number one choice so we are delighted to get him". It appears that they identify one person then give him the job regardless. Maybe this time they are actually going to talk to a few BEFORE making their number one choice, maybe not anall.

But each time a Manager is appointed Short comes out with a statement like "He was our number one choice so we are delighted to get him". It appears that they identify one person then give him the job regardless. Maybe this time they are actually going to talk to a few BEFORE making their number one choice, maybe not anal.
Hope not Marra.

Lets face it Shorts appointments are why we are in this mess now Bain has recruited Walter Smith my god it gets worse by the day. Not one of the managers the press have led us to believe are on the short list sorry about the pun are are any better than their predecessors, Lambert,McInness etc our club will never climb out of the Championship as long as Bain & Short are in control.They are so far away with connecting with us fans its unbelievable they are running our club without any thought for us where is this statement Short indicated he would make in reflection to our relegation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back