Who will step up?

Rambo Pumpkins

Full Back
Be interesting to see who puts a shift in tomorrow if the rumours are true as to some players playing within themselves because they didn't like Beale. Who do you think has been 'absent' over the last few weeks that may suddenly recover from. My money is on Pattison, anyone else?

I’m really looking forward to it for that reason. We have been just giving Clarke the ball and letting him do it himself. Let’s see who else we have who is up to it as next season isn’t far round the corner and we need to know.

Be interesting to see who puts a shift in tomorrow if the rumours are true as to some players playing within themselves because they didn't like Beale. Who do you think has been 'absent' over the last few weeks that may suddenly recover from. My money is on Pattison, anyone else?
I don’t care who did or didn’t like Beale, the minimum I expect is 100%. All the rights & wrongs of what Beale did or didn’t do, if we miss out on the play offs by a few points, it’ll be the players to blame if they “played within themselves” at any point.

Anyone suddenly stepping up should be embarrassed

Last edited:

Back