Who will (should) be England's number 1 at the Euros?

Was on the Grand Old Team forum earlier and pretty much every Everton fan there wants Pickford dropped from their team. Even some suggestions that he should see a psychologist.

They reckon he throws himself around for the cameras, doesn't deal with crosses consistently and loses the head too often. Now these are the fans who see him week in week out so food for thought.
I dont think he commands his area at all

i wonder if pickford was a mag would there be so many claiming he shouldn't be englands number 1. theres no set of people more intent at putting our own people down, than mackems

It’s hardly bias the people who pick the England team week in week out also think he is easily number one choice.

he might not get stick but he still seen as being shite by you lot. Shelvey should have been starting ahead of him :rolleyes:

I don't think Henderson has only been criminally undervalued by Newcastle fans. May I remind you of a certain 'Colback is better than Henderson' thread that was started on here by you lot.

I always find the Pickford mindset on here fascinating.
The end of last season, beginning of this Pickford has 10 clean sheets in 13 games breaking a club record set by big Nev = no mention on this forum.
Pickford then has a poor run of form = this forum all over it.
Other keepers have shite games or poor run of form = no mention on this forum.
Other keepers have a good spell = should play for England instead of Pickford.
Pickford has blinder at West Ham including world class save = no mention on here
Pickford has clean sheet against Arsenal including world class save = no mention on here.
Pickford lets in 2 against the mags = all hell breaks loose!

I always find the Pickford mindset on here fascinating.
The end of last season, beginning of this Pickford has 10 clean sheets in 13 games breaking a club record set by big Nev = no mention on this forum.
Pickford then has a poor run of form = this forum all over it.
Other keepers have shite games or poor run of form = no mention on this forum.
Other keepers have a good spell = should play for England instead of Pickford.
Pickford has blinder at West Ham including world class save = no mention on here
Pickford has clean sheet against Arsenal including world class save = no mention on here.
Pickford lets in 2 against the mags = all hell breaks loose!

This is bollocks like - lad played canny in the World Cup and it was all over here.

Its Pickford's to lose and he's generally been very good for England. Henderson has made a couple of bad errors too which have been brushed over.

I wish Pickford would wind his f***ing neck in though and calm down. For me he has a whiff of Joe Hart about him and too concerned with playing the hero and getting distracted.

I don't think Henderson has only been criminally undervalued by Newcastle fans. May I remind you of a certain 'Colback is better than Henderson' thread that was started on here by you lot.

that thread was nearly 10 years ago (i certainly wasn't one of them) and not a world cup less than 2 years ago. a few of my mates think sean longstaff should be playing instead of him. can't imagine any sunderland supporter saying that shearer was shit

that thread was nearly 10 years ago (i certainly wasn't one of them) and not a world cup less than 2 years ago. a few of my mates think sean longstaff should be playing instead of him. can't imagine any sunderland supporter saying that shearer was shit

My point was, bellend fans will always be bellends.

Back