Who will be the most hated manager in the SOL dugout on Saturday?

:lol: Tough one @Stormo.

Larry was a disaster with a hell of a lot more talent on the books.

A decent manager would have kept us up that season nee bother. Neither Larry or Coleman are decent managers though - and Larry getting one over on us come Saturday won't change that.

:lol: Tough one @Stormo.

Larry was a disaster with a hell of a lot more talent on the books.

A decent manager would have kept us up that season nee bother. Neither Larry or Coleman are decent managers though - and Larry getting one over on us come Saturday won't change that.
I wouldn’t say Grayson is hated but Parkinson is. Will turn nasty in the ground if we are losing.

He's generalised too much there but I don't see the problem, I think what you posted misrepresented what he said.

"Then there's his malicious comments about the use of social media on the day fans used social media to raise 15k for charity."

Malicious?

Yes, it's a tactic to condem a fan base for criticising the horrendous job he's done, making it sound like the fans are to blame for it all.

Methven does/did the same with him constant dumbing down of the fan base to denounce any criticism there was. The 'scouts are men in sheepskin coats' being an example

Don't listen to our fans. They are all stupid/negative and and as such are an irrelevant pain in the arse to blame for all our failings.

Yes, it's a tactic to condem a fan base for criticising the horrendous job he's done, making it sound like the fans are to blame for it all.

Methven does/did the same with him constant dumbing down of the fan base to denounce any criticism there was. The 'scouts are men in sheepskin coats' being an example

Don't listen to our fans. They are all stupid/negative and and as such are an irrelevant pain in the arse to blame for all our failings.

Don't disagree that the club (SD/CM) are using that tactic a lot but I don't think PP was. Fair play though, I see your point.

Back