Who will be the most hated manager in the SOL dugout on Saturday?

I cannot hate either of them.

just I don’t rate Parkinson is not a reason to hate him. He’s not actively trying to be bad, he’s just not very good.

Sad to hate either of them really, they both have had a aweful squad to deal with.
Ross left us with a shambles of a squad, Parkinson hasn’t even had a transfer window to try and make things better.
He’s also make things worse of course and deserves the boot for the way he attempted to makes us play.

Can’t hate either of them, football doesn’t mean that much to me to be honest to earn any hate to anyone, even in a black and white shirt ;)

I don’t even dislike Grayson. Nor do I dislike Parkinson.

They’re just two people who’ve managed us and failed to meet expectations for various reasons. If you’re saying you hate either, you need to have a good long look at yourself.

I cannot hate either of them.

just I don’t rate Parkinson is not a reason to hate him. He’s not actively trying to be bad, he’s just not very good.
If people were able to take their personal feelings out of this, I’d be interested to see a fair and objective appraisal of why it’s going so badly wrong for Parkinson here.

Similar to Grayson, he’s had previous success at this level which suggests, certainly on paper, he’s actually not as bad League One level manager as is being made out. Is he burned out from the Bolton saga? Are other things going on behind the scenes we don’t know about? The players certainly don’t suit the style of play he obviously favours, which would still be a criticism of him lacking sufficient adaptability. Etc.

If people were able to take their personal feelings out of this, I’d be interested to see a fair and objective appraisal of why it’s going so badly wrong for Parkinson here.

Similar to Grayson, he’s had previous success at this level which suggests, certainly on paper, he’s actually not as bad League One level manager as is being made out. Is he burned out from the Bolton saga? Are other things going on behind the scenes we don’t know about? The players certainly don’t suit the style of play he obviously favours, which would still be a criticism of him lacking sufficient adaptability. Etc.

I think everything else about the club needs to be good to judge Parkinson fully. It’s not just manager ability that has seen us plummet down the leagues.

However, as the problems that seem inherent in our club will not be going away soon, he stands little or no change to turn things round.

Last edited:
Moyes would be the only one from recent years who would be hated as much as Parkinson for me.

Grayson was keen and seemed like a genuinely nice man but just sadly was out of his depth.

Aye he back tracked after the fund raiser was pointed out.

His initial response to social media was 'Nobody goes on there to say positive things'.

He's generalised too much there but I don't see the problem, I think what you posted misrepresented what he said.

"Then there's his malicious comments about the use of social media on the day fans used social media to raise 15k for charity."

Malicious?

Back