Who is your best friend on this message board and why?

I am quite new and to be honest finding it difficult to make friends as most of the people I've spoken to on here are of low intelligence, working class types. I would like to befriend someone who is middle to upper class with at least 3 Cocker Spaniels and Mole skin trousers
Please apply via my message box
Nope, they have no idea 👍
He's old skool...name dropping is a prerequisite 👍
He's also a good judge of character...comes from being calm and not jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:
Unless youve met someone from here its hard to imagine being 'friends', you can relate to them though.

Few years ago I came through to Sunderland and met Wilfy in the Museum Vaults and went home pissed. The bonus that day was THELORDROWELL turned up.

They arent best friends though, theyre just somebody youve met and enjoyed their company. An afternoon to remember though.

Unless youve met someone from here its hard to imagine being 'friends', you can relate to them though.
I agree with this, though it doesn't have to be true in every case. I don't have barriers, so however wierd that may feel to other forum members, there will also be some that like me have no barriers. No matter how different our lifestyles may be, there will be little or no suspicion when meeting in the real life. I am in life what I am in here...and that's what you'll get if you meet me.

Few years ago I came through to Sunderland and met Wilfy in the Museum Vaults and went home pissed. The bonus that day was THELORDROWELL turned up.

They arent best friends though, theyre just somebody youve met and enjoyed their company. An afternoon to remember though.
Pretty sad that meeting people off the internet, almost creepy

Back