Who is your best friend on this message board and why?

I am quite new and to be honest finding it difficult to make friends as most of the people I've spoken to on here are of low intelligence, working class types. I would like to befriend someone who is middle to upper class with at least 3 Cocker Spaniels and Mole skin trousers
Please apply via my message box

You want your new friend to be Rubeus Hagrid?
Think you need a new username already if that's the chronic crack you're going to be serving up.

Or, just stop. I don't think another attempt should be allowed.

I am quite new and to be honest finding it difficult to make friends as most of the people I've spoken to on here are of low intelligence, working class types. I would like to befriend someone who is middle to upper class with at least 3 Cocker Spaniels and Mole skin trousers
I think you have problem making friends because you come across as an arrogant cock.

Chaps, on the left here, the picture, its Daddies housing he erected for the persons who work on the estate in Durham. Very good for Pigeon.

No way am I palling up with some nancy boy who likes mole skin.

Back