Who is the best player in the championship ? And which player would cost the most?.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
Has to be Rooney, nobody can come close, did the OP forget about him or what?
No not at all...I think Rooney is head and shoulders above everyone else career wise but doesn't have the same massive impact he had on games that he had previously.

Best players i ve seen this season is benrama & mitrovic.

Most expensive would probably be bellingham for us. If people are offering £30 million already it's crazy.

Best players i ve seen this season is benrama & mitrovic.

Most expensive would probably be bellingham for us. If people are offering £30 million already it's crazy.
I forgot about Bellingham , what a talent the lad is ....it must be shit when your club keeps on producing quality youth players (Nathan Redmond and Demarai Gray) that you just know your going to sell on after a season or two

Matheus Pereira.

I've been going to Albion since 69, and I cannot recall seeing such a talent, and it's not just me.. many of my peers (50 years old +) agree.

He won't be with us long.. whatever league we are in, he is destined for much, much better things.. An absolute joy to watch.

Rooney, not put a foot wrong since joining Derby. Phenomenal hunger for the game and has dragged the rest of the sorry bunch to within reach of the playoffs.

Matheus Pereira.

I've been going to Albion since 69, and I cannot recall seeing such a talent, and it's not just me.. many of my peers (50 years old +) agree.

He won't be with us long.. whatever league we are in, he is destined for much, much better things.. An absolute joy to watch.
This.
£8.25 million was a steal and we will get that back three fold at least.

Back