Who is sunburnt today?

Big Jeff

Winger
Hands up who is bont?

Vinegar or fresh slices of tomato is the answer but probably best not to walk around the town stinking like a bag of chips

Hands up who is bont?

Vinegar or fresh slices of tomato is the answer but probably best not to walk around the town stinking like a bag of chips
Inside of me left arm (fretting hand) is red raw Jeff. Sat too long with the acoustic in the garden on Sunday and hadn't realised I'd left that bit exposed to the rays.

Strumming arm's canny tanned/bit burnt anarl but I was topping the cream up there as I could feel it.

Few other patches anarl where I've not sprayed enough Piz Buin.

it all seems to be the inside of the elbow, back of neck and fyace.

on Saturday inland it was 21.5 and glorious.
took the dog to the Riviera, which was packed and people on the beach and within 10 mins you couldn't see a foot in front of you and it was 11 degrees.
still got burnt though.
incidentally, i was very impressed with Seaburn since i was last there 18 months ago. Really good to see.

Hands up who is bont?

To a crisp. Idiot that I am, went to pub on Sunday with FIL and took neither a cap nor any sun cream. Head, arms, neck and legs are stinging like fuck

it all seems to be the inside of the elbow, back of neck and fyace.

on Saturday inland it was 21.5 and glorious.
took the dog to the Riviera, which was packed and people on the beach and within 10 mins you couldn't see a foot in front of you and it was 11 degrees.
still got burnt though.
incidentally, i was very impressed with Seaburn since i was last there 18 months ago. Really good to see.
I got burnt on Saturday too on me face
Sun came out for about 20 minutes in sr6
I never burn normally

Not sun, but got a steam/boiling water burn the other day.
Unbelievable, we wait all year for decent weather, and I have to stay out of it.

Off to get my dressing changed at the docs in a minute. Hoping at least the neck ones have healed enough to not need covering anymore. Fingers crossed.

Back