Who is ‘no fans’ affecting most?

Plank

Striker
This got me thinking thanks to a post from @Scunny Dan in the Liverpool match thread.

it has to be Liverpool though. As I already mentioned in my response to @Scunny Dan, Liverpool today would have won that game with fans as the kop would have sucked the ball into the net. No coincidence they lose 6 on the bounce at home when there’s nobody there to help them.

Thought the same after reading @Scunny Dan ’s comment. Liverpool’s a good shout. I’d say the mags as well but I’d be clearly talking shite as their ground is like a library and they tend to lose their home games when they have 39k fans there. Thoughts @Scunny Dan ?

Clearly Liverpool. It means more. Its even an official club slogan. A bit like nobody likes a goalscoring striker apart from Newcastle fans, nobody likes seeing their team win as much as Liverpools knowledgeable and hilarious supporters.

Clearly Liverpool. It means more. Its even an official club slogan. A bit like nobody likes a goalscoring striker apart from Newcastle fans, nobody likes seeing their team win as much as Liverpools knowledgeable and hilarious supporters.
I remember when we beat them in the Cup 2-0 in 2003, Gray and a Henchoz og

As we got off the coach, a local Plod offered us tissues, and said they're for us to cry into on our way back to London.

The famous Liverpudlian humour was nowhere to be seen when we bumped into the same copper after the game :cool:

I remember when we beat them in the Cup 2-0 in 2003, Gray and a Henchoz og

As we got off the coach, a local Plod offered us tissues, and said they're for us to cry into on our way back to London.

The famous Liverpudlian humour was nowhere to be seen when we bumped into the same copper after the game :cool:

What a dipstick.

Swindon would be absolutely toxic.
The heavy mob surrounding the owner, it would have kicked of both inside and outside of the ground by now.
Swindon would be absolutely toxic.
The heavy mob surrounding the owner, it would have kicked of both inside and outside of the ground by now

Back