Who here has suffered most physical pain?

Severely burned as a baby and had to be placed on a crucifix type thing to stop me tearing off the bandages. Screamed constantly for two weeks apparently. Thankfully I was too young to remember it now.

Mental pain, yes. Regrets, i've had a few, but...

I've inflicted a fair bit mind.

Knacked a young German/Austrian girl once when skiing. She was screaming in pain, so i'm guessing her leg was broken. Accidental, honest.

Now it's been moved to a more suitable forum, how about concentrated nitric acid in the eyes and face? I was told there was green smoke coming off me pyat, but for obvious reasons couldn't see it myself...

Severely burned as a baby and had to be placed on a crucifix type thing to stop me tearing off the bandages. Screamed constantly for two weeks apparently. Thankfully I was too young to remember it now.
i still have a big scald mark on my back from when i was a nipper. running past the fire that had a pan of hot water on it, tripped over the carpet and bob's your uncle.

Anyone who has broken their heal bones will probably win this. I've seen very strong people reduced to tears running down their face because of the pain

i still have a big scald mark on my back from when i was a nipper. running past the fire that had a pan of hot water on it, tripped over the carpet and bob's your uncle.

I had various reconstructive surgery and skin grafts right up to the age of 18 and was under 1 when it happened. I crawled onto the hot plate of an open fire.

I had various reconstructive surgery and skin grafts right up to the age of 18 and was under 1 when it happened. I crawled onto the hot plate of an open fire.
bloody hell, sounds terrible.
Anyone who has broken their heal bones will probably win this. I've seen very strong people reduced to tears running down their face because of the pain
cracked mine jumping down off the back of the wagon. wasn't pleasant.

, bomb went of in my hands age 12 , broken collar bone jumping school fence and the prongs were in side my trouser leg , slamming me against the fence and leaving me hanging for considerable time

Back