Who here has suffered most physical pain?

Fractured my skull playing 5 a side on a Thursday night, was admitted to hospital.
When I woke up on the Sunday morning I had the most pain I've ever felt in my head.

Once stapled my thumb to see if it hurt. It did.
One christmas my wife declared she was hanging tinsel in the sitting room, i hate christmas, detest tinsel and didn't like my wife.

Don't i mooted, fuck off she wittily rejoindered.

She grabbed the stapler and i said nah, use a drawing pin; repeat rejoinder number one.

She stapled the web of her left hand to the picture rail nearly falling of the armchair she was stood on, screamed so loudly the folks next door looked through our window to see if i'd finally done her in and to provide me with an alibi.

Came off my bike and landed on the frame knackers first then went over the handles bars. Couldn't breathe, winded on the ground then a souring pain in my stomach and top of right leg. Thought I'd broken my pelvis. Turns out I'd ripped a hole around me ball sack and crunched my right bollock. The bruising was black from around the top of my leg and around my ball sack for about a month and could barely walk. Either this experience or gout.

I’ve just bought a mandolin, of the kitchen/slice your finger off variety rather than the stringed instrument of WWII Greek island fame.

Looking forward to lots of blood splattered potato dishes.
Cut the tip of my index finger off using a mandolin years ago, went straight through the nail as well. Bled for ages and went to work the following day at the swine flu centre at Grindon Walk with it covered in cotton wool and plasters.
Kept forgetting what I'd done and used the finger when typing a couple times which absolutely knacked to the point where there was tears of pain and shouts when I did it infront of patients and family.
Ended up having to get one of the nurses from the walk in to splint it, admit my dressing was crap and to stop me accidentally using it to type. Took ages to heal properly.

It’s nowt compared to what other people have posted but I’ll never use one again

Back