Who here has suffered most physical pain?

safcrob

Winger
I mean in an accident, a fight or been bit by something, not like a heart attack.

Who wants to start? and do make it a good un.

2clean breaks on fibula & tibia each … fracture too. Breaking ribs was instantly far more painful .
I broke my wrist falling into a ditch after i got wiped out as I flew down the wing in a footy match on a shite pitch out in the sticks in Berkshire and it was almost pain free, It was only when i was trying to put weight on my arm to get up and it was flopping about I realised something was wrong.

Later that season I bust two ribs after i went over a defender and fell heavily challenging for a header - now THAT f***ing knacked.

My two main things I’ve had are kidney stones and an arm/wrist break from a quad crash. A part of my wrist bone pierced the skin and I have metal playing in both my wrist and arm.

I’d rather break my wrist and arm again than have kidney stones.
Ouch, I empathise with you shipmate. Last spring I had kidney stones removed from my left kidney, in 2 weeks time I'm having stones in my right kidney sorted, although the current pain is no where near as bad as it was before. Also, surely the route they take to retrieve the stones must be against the Geneva Convention.

I got up one Sunday morning with a hangover and stood on the hoover plug.

Had to cut the wire with my
Pliers and go to AAnd E with all three pins stuck in me foot.

f***ing knacked.

Back