WHO hasn't ruled out covid came from Wuhan lab

Maybe someone in the lab was selling the animals to the wet market after experiments. The guilt usually lies with greed and negligence rather than something more sinister.

Which is still a breach of protocols I'd imagine, if it's after experiments you'd think that the process to dispose of what's left would be shit hot. I can't imagine the people working in these environments need to sell animals to markets for disposable income...

Greed can be sinister.

There's nothing wrong with discussing it imo, unless the CCP have already taken over the world and they're compiling a potential list of dissidents for re-education :lol:

Last edited:
Which is still a breach of protocols I'd imagine, if it's after experiments you'd think that the process to dispose of what's left would be shit hot. I can't imagine the people working in these environments need to sell animals to markets for disposable income... that seems a bit far fetched imo.

Greed can be sinister.

There's nothing wrong with discussing it imo, unless the CCP have already taken over the world and they're compiling a potential list of dissidents for re-education :lol:
Its China and the lab cleaner won't be a millionaire. Like I said its probably nothing sinister

Its China and the lab cleaner won't be a millionaire. Like I said its probably nothing sinister

How much do you think could be made from selling what's left to market? Can't imagine it's enough to warrant risking this unless the payoff was worth it which imo would only be the case if the buyer knew what it was and had sinister intentions; rogue actor. If it was done by a lab cleaner it raises questions regarding protocol.

I have absolutely zero idea how stuff like this works but I'd imagine there is layer upon layer of protocol/security, even in China, although I'd agree they perhaps aren't/weren't of the same standard as some other facilities outside of China.

Like you say it all seems rather coincidental, and that's without considering the geopolitical tensions at the time.

How much do you think could be made from selling what's left to market? Can't imagine it's enough to warrant risking this unless the payoff was worth it which imo would only be the case if the buyer knew what it was and had sinister intentions; rogue actor. If it was done by a lab cleaner it raises questions regarding protocol.

I have absolutely zero idea how stuff like this works but I'd imagine there is layer upon layer of protocol/security, even in China, although I'd agree they perhaps aren't/weren't of the same standard as some other facilities outside of China.

Like you say it all seems rather coincidental, and that's without considering the geopolitical tensions at the time.
I just imagine corruption is rife over there and it wouldn't be unlikely. I don't imagine anyone believed a deadly virus would be spread. It may be that someone caught it in a lab and it may be it could have been from wild meat. China have fueled the conspiracy theorists because of their reaction to events

I just imagine corruption is rife over there and it wouldn't be unlikely. I don't imagine anyone believed a deadly virus would be spread. It may be that someone caught it in a lab and it may be it could have been from wild meat. China have fueled the conspiracy theorists because of their reaction to events

It isn't just the "conspiracy theorists" they've fuelled though imo.

What if the US, knowing the threat China poses to them, had a double agent do it deliberately to sway opinion against them and that double agent posed as a lab cleaner? :lol:

I wouldn't say anything was impossible but that's just my opinion. Interesting times nonetheless.

It isn't just the "conspiracy theorists" they've fuelled though imo.

What if the US, knowing the threat China poses to them, had a double agent do it deliberately to sway opinion against them and that double agent posed as a lab cleaner? :lol:

I wouldn't say anything was impossible but that's just my opinion. Interesting times nonetheless.
Aye :lol: anythings possible.

The simple fact is Trump blamed China and mud sticks. China would gain nothing by shutting down the markets it relies on

Aye :lol: anythings possible.

The simple fact is Trump blamed China and mud sticks. China would gain nothing by shutting down the markets it relies on

The only major economy to have expanded during 2020. I think saying because Trump said it, it's just mud is also wrong. There are people would point to the fact we were already at loggerheads with China and perhaps this was just the next step, trade wars can evolve.

Last edited:
And would probably have done even better if Western economies were booming
With the way Trump was steering the trade war? Not entirely sure it would have. The CCP aren't bothered about short-term pain if there is long-term gain, that's been demonstrated since it's inception imo.

The West is already at war with China it just hasn't gone hot imo, at the moment it's political, economic, psychological and perhaps even biological.

With the way Trump was steering the trade war? Not entirely sure it would have. The CCP aren't bothered about short-term pain if there is long-term gain, that's been demonstrated since it's inception imo.

The West is already at war with China it just hasn't gone hot imo, at the moment it's political, economic, psychological and perhaps even biological.
China is just flexing its muscles to see how far it can push. It couldn't get into a cold war situation as China and the West rely on each other economically

China is just flexing its muscles to see how far it can push. It couldn't get into a cold war situation as China and the West rely on each other economically

I disagree and could probably discuss this with you all night but it'll kill this thread and probably deserves it's own :lol:

When the other thread came up I initially thought something would be released in the subsequent weeks which contradicted it when the team had the opportunity to get out of China. This chapter in history will be thick I know that.

Its not that the "lab cleaner" is a jobsworth. Its the WHO who is incompetent and in the pocket of Karl Marx.

The entire mechanism is the problem. The PROBLEM is nobody believes in the WHO anymore.

Q. It the WHO stood on the shore of Taiwan and INSISTED that the sun rose over the east... would China allow it?
Maybe someone in the lab was selling the animals to the wet market after experiments. The guilt usually lies with greed and negligence rather than something more sinister.
The guilt lies with the people wanting to better their lives? Not the people wanting to weaponize the life experience?

From the aspect of an educated person on China... it has never known democracy, or anything like it.

6000 years of horrific despotism. The people of China wouldn't know what democracy looks like.

Last edited:
The guilt lies with the people wanting to better their lives? Not the people wanting to weaponize the life experience?
The 'guilt' in this scenario would be a matter of fact rather than one of morality. A starving man who steals a loaf of bread is still 'guilty' of theft, eventhough he is morally justified.

Which is still a breach of protocols I'd imagine, if it's after experiments you'd think that the process to dispose of what's left would be shit hot. I can't imagine the people working in these environments need to sell animals to markets for disposable income...

Greed can be sinister.

:lol:

All the China critics on the SMB will find themselves in a re-education camp in the not too distant future...

The 'guilt' in this scenario would be a matter of fact rather than one of morality. A starving man who steals a loaf of bread is still 'guilty' of theft, eventhough he is morally justified.
Stealing from another man is moral? Why not ask for some bread? Isn't the fellow who owns the bread moral enough to be ASKED for some of his bread?

Back