WHO hasn't ruled out covid came from Wuhan lab

If you ever need to do a loft conversion, and you have evidence of bats...say nothing! The powers of the Bat Gestapo are total.

There are 60 viruses that are carried by bats.
you are nowhere near man they found 400 coronaviruses in one roost in china

i suggest you all give this a listen n'all

Last edited:

We don't know the morality of the other man. If I saw a hungry man I would feed them before they starved and others may not. The fact that a man was on the point of starvation suggests people around him were not moral enough to prevent this.

I would kill someone to stop my kids starving if that was my only option.

Verily, you should be be honored to be shot dead if you were caught stealing? Fair enough. I have plenty of nefarious relatives who lived and ultimately died by this code. Apparently, these scoundrels didn't have the common courtesy of asking before they pinched some fellows automobile. Two uncles, one shot dead in the act, the second crashing it into a building in 1955. Ahh, uncle Larry and uncle Ronny. Lawrence and Ronald on the Death Certificates. Quite regal. Long dead before I was sired. Wonder if they cared about the families they stole from?

"its spread from a lab myth" is a tired old tale and it has been trotted out before ....AIDS,Ebola,Lyme disease ,bird flu...........its all bollocks!

:rolleyes:

There have been zero biochemical broken arrows.

Read example 4.

"SARS has not naturally recurred, but there have been six separate “escapes” from virology labs studying it: one each in Singapore and Taiwan, and in four distinct events at the same laboratory in Beijing.

The first escape was in Singapore in August 2003, in a 27-year-old virology graduate student at the National University of Singapore. He had not worked directly with SARS, but SARS was present in the virology laboratory where he worked with West Nile Virus (WNV). Investigation showed that his preparation of WNV was contaminated with SARS virus, and that this was the likely origin of his infection. After falling ill on Aug 26, he sought outpatient medical care in several venues, and was admitted to the hospital only on September 3. Fortunately he recovered and there were no secondary cases. Investigation revealed multiple shortcomings in infrastructure, training and observed procedures at the laboratory, and remedial actions were ordered38 . Escaped Viruses-final 2-17-14 10 The second escape was in Taiwan in December 2003, when a SARS research scientist fell ill on a return airflight after attending a medical meeting in Singapore Dec 7- 10. Although he felt is illness was SARS, he remained at home for 5 days, unwilling to seek medical care because he dreaded bringing disgrace to himself and his institution. He was only persuaded to enter the hospital when his father threatened to commit suicide39 . Preliminary investigation implicated a laboratory exposure due to an attempt to decontaminate a bag of leaking biological waste, perhaps without proper protection and against protocol the day before he left for Singapore40. His 74 contacts in Singapore were put under quarantine for ten days, but again, fortunately none developed SARS. An expert committee from WHO investigated the laboratory and its procedures, and recommended improvements41 . "

All bollocks. People trotting out the "conspiracy theorist" line are looking more and more stupid as the day goes on.
"On April 22, 2004 China reported a suspected case of SARS in a 20-year-old nurse who fell ill April 5 in Beijing. The next day it reported she had nursed a 26-yearold female laboratory researcher who had fallen ill in March 25. Still ill, the researcher had traveled by train to her home in Anhui province where she was nursed by her mother, a physician, who fell ill on April 8 and died April 19. The researcher had worked at the Chinese National Institute of Virology (NIV) in Beijing, which is part of China’s Center for Disease Control (CDC), and which was a major center of SARS research. The investigation at NIV also uncovered an unrelated laboratory infection in a 31-year old male laboratory researcher at the NIV who fell ill on 17 April43. The entire NIV institute was closed and all of its 200 employees placed in quarantine in a hotel. Subsequent investigation confirmed these first three cases as SARS, and eventually identified a total of nine cases, in three generations, including health care workers and their family contacts44. Neither of the two primary patients had worked with live SARS virus, and WHO investigators had “serious concerns” regarding biosafety procedures at the NIV45 .

Several Chinese and international groups investigated the outbreak at the NIV, and identified in retrospect two additional SARS laboratory infections at the NIV that had previously gone unrecognized and had begun in February 200446. A joint China CDC and WHO investigation found many shortcomings in biosecurity at the NIV, and traced the specific cause of the outbreak to an inadequately inactivated preparation of SARS virus that was used in general (not biosecure) laboratory areas in the NIV, including the one in which the two primary cases worked. It had not been tested to confirm its safety after inactivation, as it should have been. The WHO also found more general shortcomings in the handling of live SARS virus and a lack of surveillance of laboratory personnel for laboratory infections.

Li Liming, director of the China CDC and his deputy directory, the director of the NIV and his deputy director, and the director of the division where the two index cases worked were removed from their positions and found guilty of negligence in overseeing safety at the institution47. The Chinese government also decided to move the China CDC campus from its position in a residential neighborhood to an area “more remote from downtown,” and to allocate funds for more advanced laboratory equipment and infrastructure48 .

Interestingly, the virology community is still reticent to discuss laboratory escapes: despite the considerable alarm these escapes created in the public health community and the participation of US CDC personnel in their investigation, they go unmentioned in the “10 years after” historical review of SARS by the CDC.49"

Reticent to discuss laboratory escapes, I wonder why...

Last edited:
"Last month, the mission rejected speculation that the coronavirus could have leaked from a lab and said instead that it may have jumped to humans through an animal host or frozen wildlife products. WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus later said the United Nations agency hasn’t ruled out any hypotheses."

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Bloomberg talking about this on the news now.

Needed it's own thread imo.

Occam's Razor.

Occam's Razor.

Less assumptions made when you consider the fact this exact thing has happened before, it isn't the first time a virus has leaked from a lab nor is it the first time a SARS virus has leaked from a lab. It's all a conspiracy though. If a state was negligent with nuclear weapons should there be no fallout, there needs to be changes to their biochemical security at the very least.

Less assumptions made when you consider the fact this exact thing has happened before, it isn't the first time a virus has leaked from a lab nor is it the first time a SARS virus has leaked from a lab. It's all a conspiracy though. If a state was negligent with nuclear weapons should there be no fallout, there needs to be changes to their biochemical security at the very least.

I’d say it almost certainly came from their lab.

I realise I'm repeating myself, but a virus with such defined specifics / targets looks engineered. Add to that a vaccine was found in no time at all makes me think, man made...man found.

Nolte: Far-Left PolitiFact Forced to Remove Fake Fact-Check About Coronavirus Lab Leak
PolitiFact Had to Remove Fake Fact-Check About Coronavirus Lab Leak

The proven liars and far-left McCarthyites at the disgraced PolitiFact have been forced to remove a fake fact-check about the possibility of the coronavirus being created in a Chinese lab.

In September of 2020, the fake fact-checking outletripped into a guest on Tucker Carlson’s primetime show for suggesting the coronavirus was created in a Chinese lab. This fake fact-check was also the outlet’s way of not only declaring everyone a liar who suggested such a thing, but shutting down debate and inquiry, which is what this fake outfit regularly does to protect the globalist establishment, most especially the communist Chinese.

Last edited:
The virus didn’t start in Wuhan lab but it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that they were studying it having already identified it as a new zoonotic coronavirus and had an escape.
They had 5000 urns delivered to a morgue in Wuhan alone.

Ordering in anticipation of disaster? Certainly seems suspect but what do they usually order?

Last edited:
Conspiracy theory hat on here (and pitch for a fictional mini series) , and I said this in February last year. I still believe it was a man made virus. But to expand on this, and be 'totally out there', a virus that was being manufactured to be ethnicity effective only, being used in conjunction with the 'vocational education' of a certain minority.
This would then effectively have been spun to have been a localised and confined outbreak within these educational facilities and a disease brought on and caused by this minority.

The virus wasn't yet limiting itself to its prime cohort, and inadvertently was brought out of the lab by one/several lab workers. An attempt to hide/mask this 'minor' localised outbreak by officials was not forthcoming. Those infected where summarily rounded up and removed from their homes. The rest... is history

The virus didn’t start in Wuhan lab but it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that they were studying it having already identified it as a new zoonotic coronavirus and had an escape.

Ordering in anticipation of disaster? Certainly seems suspect but what do they usually order?

I get what you're trying to say but disagree, it'd be like saying the bomb dropped on Hiroshima was made in Berlin ;)

you are nowhere near man they found 400 coronaviruses in one roost in china

i suggest you all give this a listen n'all

Spillover by David Quanmen is also well worth a read - the one abiding thing I got from it is we are lucky it was Covid 19 as some of the other diseases bats carry are really nasty.

Spillover by David Quanmen is also well worth a read - the one abiding thing I got from it is we are lucky it was Covid 19 as some of the other diseases bats carry are really nasty.

tell that to the estimated 8.5 million dead worldwide. It’s strange how the Chinese are apparently very good at keeping the virus out but just a few months prior were absolutely awful at keeping it in.

Apparently if bird flu jumps we're fucked
It already has on numerous occasions but hasn’t yet seemed to crack human to human transmission.

Back