Who has the worst job on a hot day like today.

Years ago I did a month (that’s all I lasted) of asbestos removal,full PPE and full face mask,height of summer crawling around a loft space in London,I couldn’t hack it.
I did that outside in Norfolk all last summer. It was over 30 degrees most days. It wasn't pleasant.

More commonly known as Middlesbrough
I'm in Glasgow atm but was working in Grangemouth before this. It's like a carbon copy of smogland :lol:

i was tipping my tanker of phenol today in the green suit and respirator this afternoon at newton aycliffe. it was a tad warm like.
cab was like a fridge by the time i'd reached darlington on the way back mind :)
I hope you weren't trying to drive in those green suits :lol:. They're a bit rigid.

Last edited:
I’m a Podiatrist. Not a good job in the heat.

Not the best of jobs full stop if the feet I see taking people to podiatry appointments are anything to go by....but I'm very easily appalled by the mess people can get their bodies into :lol:

You have my utmost respect and I hope you're well rewarded. My own Podiatrist when I lived in Sunderland was called Savage :lol:

Stuck in an office where the aircon isn't working properly and you can't open the windows.

Pig muck spreader a close second.

Last edited:

Back