who grew up in the 80's/ 90's

i was only a nipper being born in 81...but fuck me it seems liked much better time.

football was better,
tabs were cheap as fuck
no one played with there phone on a night out
there was no FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT ETC ETC the amount of times i seem lasses pulling that stupid f***ing face i just want to stamp on them
u could call ya mate a mincey shit stabber in public without the fear of someone calling the hate police
Action Man
Class cartoons
Adidas

downsides

all that bush on lasses fannies
having to buy boozer of the local geezer who did beer runs

Football was awful to be honest, bunch of horses knackers in the most part, and hardly any of it was on tv.
who give a toss about tabs,
a night out was a lot shorter, last orders at the bar and all that. Nightclubs closing at 2am
If you hate social media just stay off it and stop being a tw@ about it.
Action man was shite, He-Man was better
For every good cartoon there were 2 or 3 shit ones.
I'll take Under Armor over Adidas all the same.

Oh and I'm quite partial to a bit of bush.
no idea what your last statement means.

I was in junior school around mid to late 70s and looking back it seemed class, all day outside at weekends and holidays, wandering off owa warden law, burdon, etc etc, chopper bikes. All had more or less the same haircuts, clothes, trainers and no one-up-manship between us

Born in 83 so don’t remember too much about the 80s

In the 90s I became heavily into football. Started going to watch the lads in 93. My favourite players Schmeichel and the Laudrup brothers were in their pomp.

In the early Noughties Avril came along, a magical time for me. I was so happy and on a high around that time.

As for this decade I’m not fussed.

i was only a nipper being born in 81...but fuck me it seems liked much better time.

football was better,
tabs were cheap as fuck
no one played with there phone on a night out
there was no FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT ETC ETC the amount of times i seem lasses pulling that stupid f***ing face i just want to stamp on them
u could call ya mate a mincey shit stabber in public without the fear of someone calling the hate police
Action Man
Class cartoons
Adidas

downsides

all that bush on lasses fannies
having to buy boozer of the local geezer who did beer runs

Yes, born 1984. Didn’t get my first mobile until I was 16, at the end of my ‘playing out’ days. So glad about that!

Football was awful to be honest, bunch of horses knackers in the most part, and hardly any of it was on tv.
who give a toss about tabs,
a night out was a lot shorter, last orders at the bar and all that. Nightclubs closing at 2am
If you hate social media just stay off it and stop being a tw@ about it.
Action man was shite, He-Man was better
For every good cartoon there were 2 or 3 shit ones.
I'll take Under Armor over Adidas all the same.

Oh and I'm quite partial to a bit of bush.
no idea what your last statement means.

You sound like a proper wrong'un the type of fucket would go for a dinner party with fred west

Remember crime and young lads being particularly bad in the late 80’s and early 90’s.
Ram raiding ,car theft was massive,burglary was rife,riots.a lot of council estates in the country where no go areas for flatties .
Mass unemployment ,industry that had been there for hundreds of years gone over night.

Rough time imo the 80’s and early 90’s

Remember crime and young lads being particularly bad in the late 80’s and early 90’s.
Ram raiding ,car theft was massive,burglary was rife,riots.a lot of council estates in the country where no go areas for flatties .
Mass unemployment ,industry that had been there for hundreds of years gone over night.

Rough time imo the 80’s and early 90’s

Aye you are right, things have really improved in the violent crimes front eh, and there are plenty of police who go everywhere now. Still at least the issue with drugs has improved now and of course in those days, if you were out of work you had the stigma of being included in the unemployed figures. At least these days working 1 hour a fortnight on a zero hour contract and having to use food banks, you can be classed as ‘employed’.

Much better as you say!

The 80’s were class, the threat of nuclear annihilation wasn’t so great, then again we hadn’t yet woken up to the impending environmental clusterfuck. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

The 80’s were class, the threat of nuclear annihilation wasn’t so great, then again we hadn’t yet woken up to the impending environmental clusterfuck. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Not sure the threat of nuclear annihilation has gone away. They talked about climate change in the 80s too - unfortunately, as per, nobody listened. Too late now!

Edit - the 80s were class though ;)

Back