who grew up in the 80's/ 90's

i was only a nipper being born in 81...but fuck me it seems liked much better time.

football was better,
tabs were cheap as fuck
no one played with there phone on a night out
there was no FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT ETC ETC the amount of times i seem lasses pulling that stupid f***ing face i just want to stamp on them
u could call ya mate a mincey shit stabber in public without the fear of someone calling the hate police
Action Man
Class cartoons
Adidas

downsides

all that bush on lasses fannies
having to buy boozer of the local geezer who did beer runs

i was only a nipper being born in 81...but fuck me it seems liked much better time.

football was better,
tabs were cheap as fuck
no one played with there phone on a night out
there was no FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT ETC ETC the amount of times i seem lasses pulling that stupid f***ing face i just want to stamp on them
u could call ya mate a mincey shit stabber in public without the fear of someone calling the hate police
Action Man
Class cartoons
Adidas

downsides

all that bush on lasses fannies
having to buy boozer of the local geezer who did beer runs

Sounds absolutely shit

83 for me. I enjoyed being a kid and that but I don't think it's as easy as saying it was a better time. Older people will say that of the 70s and 60s.

Coal fires were shit. Having to ring people at home was shit. Yo-yos were shit. Having four channels on the telly was shit. Only being able to watch stuff when it was on, or having to tape it, was shit. BBC Micros were shit and Through the f***ing Dragon's Eye was shit n'all.

83 for me. I enjoyed being a kid and that but I don't think it's as easy as saying it was a better time. Older people will say that of the 70s and 60s.

Coal fires were shit. Having to ring people at home was shit. Yo-yos were shit. Having four channels on the telly was shit. Only being able to watch stuff when it was on, or having to tape it, was shit. BBC Micros were shit and Through the f***ing Dragon's Eye was shit n'all.

😧 Wash your mouth out, that hasn't aged at all

Logon or register to see this image

I was born in 84, and I’d certainly agree with you. 1998-2002 was probably the best time of my life and I don’t think it would have been the same with smartphones but I think everyone has the most fun in their mid-late teenage years and have rose tinted specs for that time.

70's was the boy man. From Bowie and New York Dolls all the way to the Ramones and the Clash. Footy on the Green, out all day during school holidays. Freezing cold winters with the couch pulled up in front of the roaring coal fire. Strikes were the order of the day. Bomb threats at school. Never understood why the Provos would want to bomb a Catholic school in Peterlee.

I was born in 84, and I’d certainly agree with you. 1998-2002 was probably the best time of my life and I don’t think it would have been the same with smartphones but I think everyone has the most fun in their mid-late teenage years and have rose tinted specs for that time.
1985 for me and I’d agree with those times 2000-2005 ish was f***ing class.

Back