Who do you respect more ?

Barf Simpson

Reserve Squad
People from Newcastle...who support Sunderland or people from Newcastle who support Sunderland?

I find both a bit strange and would never trust either

People from Newcastle...who support Sunderland or people from Newcastle who support Sunderland?

Tad sad mate !but i think you also need a proof reading course asap!Families over the generations fmove within the region and keep the old allegiances.... i was born in sunderland but have not lived there since march 1973..dads a northumbrian and mam could trace her surname back to the 700 ad sunderland ... wish i could sometimes but safc is my club from cradle to grave!

If you’ve ‘chosen’ to support a club, for me it’s just not there. All the Man U, Chelsea, City, Liverpool ‘fans’ I know aren’t really football fans and know very little about the game

My kid supports NUFC but he knew from a very young age he was stuck with them (not through me ‘forcing’ him btw)

Tad sad mate !but i think you also need a proof reading course asap!Families over the generations fmove within the region and keep the old allegiances.... i was born in sunderland but have not lived there since march 1973..dads a northumbrian and mam could trace her surname back to the 700 ad sunderland ... wish i could sometimes but safc is my club from cradle to grave!
I’ve read your post back a few times now & keep laughing at your “second sentence”.

Steve Howey's name has got to thrown in here for his love of Newcastle - Cannot bear hearing him talking about 'us' in his mackem accent

Back