Who could we realistically get....

...that would really excite the fans and maybe increase the gates?
Aren't your gates ok considering where you are currently.

It's a sugardaddy determined to throw money at the problem that will excite the supporters. When people thought Dell were on board that seemed to raise expectancy.

Until your current owner gets some backers behind him the outlook is bleak for any fast solution.

Were you gutted to see Stendel go?

Not really see below, but I’m so so grateful to have had him and watched his brand of football in league one last season.

A lot of our fans are blaming all the clubs short comings on the board, yes they’ve dealt him a hand this season and told him he must play it, but he’s played it pretty badly in my opinion, I honestly don’t believe all his failings this season are down to the board and players he’s been given.

I think he just gave up trying to find solutions to the problems, sat in the stands watching this season, I could see plenty of tweaks he could have made to his game plan, formation, tactics, and line up that would have given us far better chances of picking up points, but he just continued with the same approach.

That said last season in league one we was a pleasure to watch, all in all he’s left Oakwell after giving us a fantastic season of watching quality winning attacking football, and for that he’ll always be a legend in my eyes.

It’ll be very interesting to see what the next head coach does with the players he as failed with, I think and hope our fortunes may change drastically.

Last edited:
Aren't your gates ok considering where you are currently.

It's a sugardaddy determined to throw money at the problem that will excite the supporters. When people thought Dell were on board that seemed to raise expectancy.

Until your current owner gets some backers behind him the outlook is bleak for any fast solution.
No. Money being thrown would only start when we're in the Ch'ship. It's up to SD to get us there first.

Pearson and phillips for me as donald will want to get that lost connection with the fans back. Mind out of all the contenders that paul cook has the best stats but he is scouse

Back