Who’s our next manager then?

You went on so much about how you wanted Ross gone and now you can't handle it's actually gotten worse so you're fooling yourself otherwise.

I wouldn't give him a penny to spend, he can earn it by getting this lot playing of he wants to be here more than the next couple of months.

Don't talk shite, it's not gotten worse at all. The league performances are all that matters and they are better under Parkinson. Ross signed a load of shite

Last edited:

Don't talk shite, it's not gotten worse at all. The league performances are all that matters and they are better under Parkinson. Ross signed a load of shite

The performances, Tranmere aside, have been much worse. You're delusional. If we'd played the way we did against Southend under ross you'd have had an aneurysm.

Also, picking and choosing which games count. Unbelievable. I suppose you choose to think he went out of the cups on purpose as well.

The performances, Tranmere aside, have been much worse. You're delusional. If we'd played the way we did against Southend under ross you'd have had an aneurysm.

Also, picking and choosing which games count. Unbelievable. I suppose you choose to think he went out of the cups on purpose as well.

Southend, we won comfortably and kept a clean sheet. Of course I'm picking the league games because they're all that matter. Parkinson quite rightly won't give a shit about the cups

We might have arseholes who shout at shops, paint bedsheets and punch horses but you cannot be seriously be calling for a manager to be sacked after 4 weeks and 4 League games, 2 of which he won, 1 he won 5-0????

That is just bat shit mental.

Besides, WTF would come to you after that?
Well said!

Southend, we won comfortably and kept a clean sheet. Of course I'm picking the league games because they're all that matter. Parkinson quite rightly won't give a shit about the cups

Even though he said he was told by the owners they are important for revenue, and that he wanted to win every game?

You'll tell yourself owt.

The players are not interested in Parky and it shows massively, He has them playing awful football. He is a footballing dinosaur whos methods are out dated. The club needs a massive lift and boost and only Kevin Phillips can do that he will be a fresh approach who the fans will buy into and the whole club would get a lift

Were we good apart from tranmere game

The other two games, we beat Southend without conceding and dominated the game. The Shrewsbury game we had a lot of procession and were controlling the game, we were pretty unlucky. Not good or great but still signs of improvement which is probably the word I should have used admittedly.

Parkinson would not have been anywhere remotely near my choice but he's here now and probably not doing as badly as folks are making out. His only remit as far as we are aware is promotion so the league will be his only focus. I'm prepared to give him some time and a transfer window to see if he's taking us in the right direction.
Even though he said he was told by the owners they are important for revenue, and that he wanted to win every game?

You'll tell yourself owt.

His remit is promotion, not competing in trophies.

The other two games, we beat Southend without conceding and dominated the game. The Shrewsbury game we had a lot of procession and were controlling the game, we were pretty unlucky. Not good or great but still signs of improvement which is probably the word I should have used admittedly.

Parkinson would not have been anywhere remotely near my choice but he's here now and probably not doing as badly as folks are making out. His only remit as far as we are aware is promotion so the league will be his only focus. I'm prepared to give him some time and a transfer window to see if he's taking us in the right direction.

His remit is promotion, not competing in trophies.
For a team that dominated Southend we created so little

Back