Who’s going out to get splattered this weekend then?

Was out in Manchester last night. Think I’ll leave the city centre pubs for a while, too busy for my liking. We had a booking but got to town early so looked for a walk in. Queues were too busy so not worth waiting as would have to rush the drink. Queued up 20 minutes to get in somewhere after the booking, they closed at 8 so had to try and find somewhere else. Walked for about 40 minutes with no luck until a more local pub had space. Even walked past Brewdog to see some tables full of people just drinking coffee.

Just drove along part of Seaton Carew front and The Staincliffe and Hornsy's (both 20+ tables outside) are rammed . Looked like queues for the few tables at Lloyds in town as well

Just drove along part of Seaton Carew front and The Staincliffe and Hornsy's (both 20+ tables outside) are rammed . Looked like queues for the few tables at Lloyds in town as well
Have you seen Jaxx mate? Rammed with folk sat in the wind next to a dual carriageway.:lol:

Was out in Manchester last night. Think I’ll leave the city centre pubs for a while, too busy for my liking. We had a booking but got to town early so looked for a walk in. Queues were too busy so not worth waiting as would have to rush the drink. Queued up 20 minutes to get in somewhere after the booking, they closed at 8 so had to try and find somewhere else. Walked for about 40 minutes with no luck until a more local pub had space. Even walked past Brewdog to see some tables full of people just drinking coffee.
Sickening behaviour that tbh.

Tender this morning. Double sausage and egg from McDonald’s dropped off circa 8:30am.
My colleague booked last Tuesday off so he could hit the gas on Monday. He did same, ordered breakfast McDonald's. Answered the door and there was 25 quid of McDonald's sitting on his doorstep delivered at 0120.

Both up n down mate. Utter shithole. Might give it a whirl next week.
Use to be a key point on the Friday night route . Cant recall the last time I was down town - maybe 20 odd years ago . Nearest I get is Lloyds or the Marina .. and Seaton front of course :)

Back