Who’s going out to get splattered this weekend then?

Had a class day yesterday but got a face like a beetroot now. It was great seeing everyone enjoying themselves and sticking to the rules at the same time.

Had a table booked for my favourite taproom in Newcastle in their new outside beer garden. Was class. Nee nobheads and great to catch up with the staff that have been on furlough. Had a class time.

walking back along the quayside was grim. Like a real life Hogarth print :lol: Blokes pissing up the side street. Pouty mouth lasses fighting. Two lads getting locked up at the bottom of Dean Street.

On the platform on the metro home there was an absolutely clattered young couple. Just before the metro landed she collapsed and he started panicking. We put the lass in the recovery position and pressed the help button to get the staff down.

before they landed she started hoying up for England. Lad says “I think she’s been spiked” aye mate only thing she’d been spiked with was a dozen double vodkas. 😂

carnage

Best in Sunderland IMHO.

I'm thinking a pint or two in The Kings this fine Sunday wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Good to hear that they're open.

Just had another 4 pints down there after swearing I'd never drink again when I woke this morning. I think 6pm is the 'change' between alright afternoon weather and cold evening weather

Just had another 4 pints down there after swearing I'd never drink again when I woke this morning. I think 6pm is the 'change' between alright afternoon weather and cold evening weather
Its spot on down there. Didnt regret bringing a hat and sticking a jumper on though.

Suffering today but it was worth it. A few pints in the sunshine with my extended family and supporting a great local business too

Back