White van men are ditching fry ups

Son of Stan

Striker
and are eating more healthily. According to a study commissioned by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles:
- 1 in 10 claim to eat salads and fruit
- are packing their own lunch
- going to the gym regularly
- 12% list scuba diving among their hobbies.
- Are more likely to listen to
Radio 2.
However Scottish van drivers do the least exercise. :)

Is white van man changing? Doesn't sound much like my brother in law.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...vers-stereotypes-research-study-a8171666.html

and are eating more healthily. According to a study commissioned by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles:
Radio 2.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...vers-stereotypes-research-study-a8171666.html
Sounds like the white van men in my family TBH - except the scuba diving. One had a mate diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, it was a bit of a wake up call- not to change lifestyle but to carry on with lifestyle changes that had already started.

white man van is a different demographic these days

mainly eastern europeans delivering parcels... they dont do the greasy Uk diet and because earnings are so shit are bound to make ther own sarnies for the van

Radio 2.

50 out of 100 died of heart attacks and the new breed has arrived

Sounds like the white van men in my family TBH - except the scuba diving. One had a mate diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, it was a bit of a wake up call- not to change lifestyle but to carry on with lifestyle changes that had already started.
To be fair my brother in law eats fairly healthily at home, just not convinced he does this when out and about. I know for a fact he still listens to Radio 1 - at 60!! I keep telling him he's too old and they don't want him stuffing up their listening figures either. :lol:

Still shit drivers though

Imagine being so f***ing obsessed with the Labour Party you can’t even leave it out on a thread that has nowt to do with politics.

How has the way a particular demographic is viewed got nothing to do with politics?

My response was relevant and had everything to do Thornberry's negative perception of the 'white van man' and the working class in general. (One of the main reasons I detest Labour).

Speaking of obsession, I can't post nowt on here without you piping up with some tedious, spiky retort.

Last edited by a moderator:
How has the way a particular demographic is viewed got nothing to do with politics?

My response was relevant and had everything to do Thornberry's negative perception of the 'white van man' and the working class in general. (One of the main reasons I detest Labour).

Speaking of obsession, I can't post nowt on here without you piping up with some tedious, spiky retort.

It’s a thread about a poll saying white van men are ditching fry ups and you’re desperate to make it about Labour ffs.

Pack it in.

Back