White supremacists matching in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute embarrassment that there are people on here implicitly defending this or playing it down

You're right mate, I've enjoyed it, myself and @Cockney Mackem have been slugging it out all afternoon but its been a sensible, intellectual and respectful debate without the insults, which leads to good threads often been closed.

Just about putting your perspective across without being condescending or insulting really. I wouldn't be a knob to someone in a real life conversation, so I wont do it behind a keyboard.

Mind you... We're all only being polite as Sunderland won, if we'd have lost - Hell on!

:lol:

I think this has more to do with it than most realise :lol:

Why not erect another statue of a black fella next to the one of Robert E Lee; maybe they could be holding hands or necking on?

It'd only be a matter of time before some controversy occurred, I don't know, like someone putting a rope in Rob's hand and attaching the end of it to the other statue...

Last edited:
What if I had? What if they're risible?

Make them change their minds through debate, factual evidence etc? Writing off a whole bunch of people as shitheads isn't the way to go, it just empowers them

4chan /pol/ or Reddit the donald - you'll find them all there, their concerns are that they don't like black people or liberals

Never seen any racism on The Donald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back