White people never mention colour / race

Like that John Bishop, the black comedian from Liverpool who's always banging about being Scouse and that. Oh, hang on he's white.

Not taking the side of the argument, but I bet I could get at least half an hour of consecutive unedited footage where John Bishop makes no mention of being from Liverpool and challenge you to get five minutes of a black comedian not mentioning being black and you'd have a harder job than me.

Not taking the side of the argument, but I bet I could get at least half an hour of consecutive unedited footage where John Bishop makes no mention of being from Liverpool and challenge you to get five minutes of a black comedian not mentioning being black and you'd have a harder job than me.

I'm watching Reginald Hunter on Have I got News for you and he hasn't mentioned race, I'm about 20 minutes in. Even if he had, so what?

Ironically the only people with a chip on their shoulder are people like the OP.

What is happening? No idea

Someone I’ve never heard of or seen but bakes nice cakes apparently is depressed because of her religion, her colour and her gender and the forum is lining up with the usual suspects on either side for Round 213 of the SMB racism/sexism/gender argument. There’s also a side issue around whether those issues constitute real depression or not.

Someone I’ve never heard of or seen but bakes nice cakes apparently is depressed because of her religion, her colour and her gender and the forum is lining up with the usual suspects on either side for Round 213 of the SMB racism/sexism/gender argument. There’s also a side issue around whether those issues constitute real depression or not.

Sounds like a shit thread, will not read again.

Back