White lines - Netflix

Watched the last 3 episodes last night, it's still utter shite.
Shite reveal about who killed her brother.
Also are we to believe some druggies from Manchester became rich as owt opening super clubs and djing only 20 years ago?
35 or 40 years ago maybe more believable.
The only likeable character was the one played by Daniel mays.

I'd be amazed if it somehow gets a second series

I want to watch this but the SMBs poor opinion of it puts me off. Think I’ll start it tonight though.

Was going to watch Narcos but 60 episodes in one season is a bit much.

if it’s the original Natcos with Pablo / agent penna and Murphy It’s absolutely superb. Universally praised. Maybe your on about something else as that season 1 only had 10 episodes.

Also are we to believe some druggies from Manchester became rich as owt opening super clubs and djing only 20 years ago?

I fast forwarded 8 and 9 then watched last one. Very disappointing.

Just started watching last night, think we've watched 3 episodes, enjoying it so far. I'll not read thought the thread incase of spoilers.

The older spanish woman was class, wanking off a priest and getting shagged off Axel, not to mention how she made her son spunk in his pants :lol:

Binged 6 eps yesterday.

Funny in parts. Engaging. Good acting. Lots of genitals and bucking - which keeps Mrs Kaplan interested. ( or am I confusing it with Normal People)

Yeah it is, it just doesn’t have the same effect on me now as it did a starry eyed 14 year old with a music and clothes obsession.
I watched Quadrophenia recently. It definitely loses something from an adult gaze. He's a proper bellend is Jimmy. He's mates with one decent lad and he fucks him off because they like different music. Fuckin idiot

That's my issue with it. It seems like some producers have pitched a series to Netflix and the pitch consists off "it's set in Ibiza and they's loads of shagging" and made the rest up as they went along.
I'm only still watching it to see if the dirty Spanish ma gets nekkid ( pitch worked with me)

Last edited:
The one where he pulled out his tooth, aye, your at a pool party and just happen to have a pair of pliers in your swim shorts 😂

Enjoying it though, on to about episode 6 or 7 now.

Back