White lines - Netflix

Best drama on Netflix by a country mile is inhuman resources with Eric Cantona in the lead. French drama with superb acting, story, twist etc. 6 45 minute episodes. It come on Saturday and I’ve watched it twice it’s that good.

I agree. I know the whole thing of recommending stuff goes off what you have watched previously and what you might like but I don't like it. There's absolutely tons of stuff but people are only shown a fraction of it. I want to be able to browse for something I want to watch from a full list.

I had to reset mine the other week cos it was just suggesting documentaries about serial killers.
Yeah! Top ten in the UK is basically post armageddon movies and my recommends is horror and thrillers

Want a good war movie or comedy plz Netflix!

Enjoyed it to be honest. Escapist lockdown nonsense, The faults are plain to see, but it’s not Exactly trying to be High brow viewing is it. Can’t think of any other show where I’ve wanted to congratulate the murderers so much like.

Up to episode eight, and against my previous comments, it’s pretty f***ing shit to be honest, but I’m committed and will have to finish it now.

Tbh I've been struggling for something to watch lately.
Not similar, but I enjoyed Unorthodox, a four part true story about an Orthodox Jewish woman in Brookyn.
Yeah we watched that a few weeks ago and enjoyed it.

I think White Lines “jumped the shark” last night with the family therapy session. Cringeworthy stuff!

Haha yeah am pleased I gave that a swerve.
Ok cheers mate, will give that a go..
There's a series I watched a while ago called Thirteen - a British thriller/drama about a girl who was abducted. The lass who plays her is in Killing Eve. If you liked. Safe, I think you'll like this - have just checked, and it's still on the I player.

Last edited:
Haha yeah am pleased I gave that a swerve.

There's a series I watched a while ago called Thirteen - a British thriller/drama about a girl who was abducted. The lass who plays her is in Killing Eve. If you liked. Safe, I think you'll like this - have just checked, and it's still on the I player.
Cheers will give that a watch.

I want to watch this but the SMBs poor opinion of it puts me off. Think I’ll start it tonight though.

Was going to watch Narcos but 60 episodes in one season is a bit much.

Back